FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hollywood Year 2060....*shudder*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: image012.jpg]
[Image: image011.jpg]
[Image: image010.jpg]
[Image: image009.jpg]
[Image: image008.jpg]
[Image: 7853948.jpg]
[Image: 7193465.jpg]
[Image: 7114794.jpg]
[Image: 1244944.jpg]

[Image: image004.jpg]
[Image: image007.jpg]
[Image: image006.jpg]
[Image: image005.jpg]
id still do Angelina Jolie...GILF!!

:puke: @ Jessica Simpson...looks like an alein
FociPhil,Oct 18 2005, 06:30 PM Wrote:id still do Angelina Jolie...GILF!!

:puke: @ Jessica Simpson...looks like an alein
[right][snapback]149929[/snapback][/right]

haha, i was gona say the samething
Aside from Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake and Jude Law, those are all probably pretty damned accurate :P
Raine,Oct 18 2005, 03:18 PM Wrote:Aside from Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake and Jude Law, those are all probably pretty damned accurate :P
[right][snapback]149946[/snapback][/right]

I have to agree...................... :lol:

I really have to admit they look really good older, like Gwen would be in her 90's by then lol......
the gwen stephani pic is the best...

but they screwed up the katie holmes pic. you think that lazy eye of hers would even be open by that age? I doubt it... definitely not enough droop in that pic.

In reality, all those stars will have so much plastic surgery, you'll never see them that wrinkled... look at Arnold Swarzennegger(sp?)... him and his wife have both had their faces pulled taught.. scary lookin, yes, wrinkled, no.
well not to mention people like Janet Jackson....... think about it she's 40 something now, in 2060 she'll be over 100......... and still look like a 50 year old by then lol.
Jessica simpson pic scares me