FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Srt Inspired Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yup typical Dodge ricer......
Most of us would have a perfect view of that mod to. ;) :ph34r:
Flofocus,Oct 17 2005, 06:34 PM Wrote:Most of us would have a perfect view of that mod to.  ;)  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]149694[/snapback][/right]

too true!
Panty hose? PANTY HOSE??? why the F*&K would you want PANTY HOSE on your car ?????

That has to the most GHEY thing i've ever heard about????

PANTY HOSE....GOOD LORD
I've seen some pretty odd stuff, but that has to be the oddest damn thing I've ever seen :ph34r:

NefCanuck
This might just work for Raine's falling covers off his tail lights. Now he'll just have to worry about getting runs in his stockings if he is a little too aggressive with the snow removal brush. :P
Ahahahahahaha!

This is hilarious! What in the world would posess him to even think of something so stupid?! Did he consider rain or any sort of elements that could affect the durability of the "light covers"?!
You know what the best part of the site is.............. the Ford Fusion add at the bottom of the page.
:rofl: That is the best thing I've ever seen :lol: :lol: WHO COMES UP WITH THAT?! hahaha Steve and Vince, you're both assholes :P

I hope buddy realizes they'll fade in the sun after a couple of days. What a douche
That's some messed up s**t. WHO'S LAUGHING ABOUT NITESHADE NOW!!! :lol:

At least I know where my sexuality lies... I gues SRT-4 owners = confused? :huh:
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 18 2005, 08:27 AM Wrote:That's some messed up s**t. WHO'S LAUGHING ABOUT NITESHADE NOW!!! :lol:

At least I know where my sexuality lies... I gues SRT-4 owners = confused? :huh:
[right][snapback]149801[/snapback][/right]

Don't for one second think this gains you any sort of redemption what so ever.

But yeas, I gree, pantyhose??? What about salt stains? :blink: :ph34r:
or water seeping into the car.

this guy is brilliant.
scoobasteve,Oct 18 2005, 09:24 AM Wrote:or water seeping into the car.
[right][snapback]149834[/snapback][/right]

Someone was paying attention in Gr 9 Science.

Can you say Capillary Action boys and girls?
what happens if he gets a run in them?
:lol:
I still say you do it al.
scoobasteve,Oct 18 2005, 12:57 PM Wrote:I still say you do it al.
[right][snapback]149924[/snapback][/right]

I'll better it.. I'll use Fishnets
Hey someone get DD1 to join that forum and tell them that even FOCUS owners are making fun of them
pfffff

Hes probably going threw his wife's drawers as we speak.
like you said aerly a mod that all you slo pokes can see

at least I don't in north bay
Pages: 1 2