FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who's Svt Is This For Sale?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw this on Craigslist... wondering if it was anyone we know:

2002 SVTF for sale

Just wanna tell you if it's on here, that with 140,000 km, you're not going to get anything near $15,925 for it
thats Ben's car
Yep. Focusben's car. Mine is still for sale at the dealer here in Ottawa. 42,000 km's. you could easily get it for 15 grand. Still has the SHM suspension in it too!
I still have my car :P

.... hopefully not for long.
that much milage, and it's 3 years old.............. ten thousand would be the highest he should be asking for it, that's just gready for what he wants for it.
I gues his quixar (sp?) paid off and is now buying a Bently.
Frost__2001,Oct 19 2005, 04:28 AM Wrote:that much milage, and it's 3 years old.............. ten thousand would be the highest he should be asking for it, that's just gready for what he wants for it.
[right][snapback]150075[/snapback][/right]

the trick is to find 10 people below you who want to buy the car, and will give you $10 each for the privelege, but for them to take ownership, they have to find 10 people below them to give them $10, of which $2 goes to you, and you break the 'associate' line when you've gained enough money to buy the car... eventually selling it to the next associate who has enough to pay what you want for the car... providing enough cash for you to buy a newer, even better car.

it's Darkpuppet's Car Buyer Pyramid™..
ANTHONYD,Oct 19 2005, 07:34 AM Wrote:I gues his quixar (sp?) paid off and is now buying a Bently.
[right][snapback]150083[/snapback][/right]

:rofl:

Can't say we didn't try. The Germans have a word for what I'm feeling now.
He could probably get 12~13
Never heard of Craigslist :huh:
Didn't that SVT get devoured at some AutoX by a wagon? Or am I confusing it with another.
j3rt,Oct 24 2005, 09:58 PM Wrote:Didn't that SVT get devoured at some AutoX by a wagon?  Or am I confusing it with another.
[right][snapback]151241[/snapback][/right]

I wish I had the photos....

But yes, a stock wagon beat him by an average of 3.8 seconds.
mine is sold already...not even 2 weeks in the showroom..(I knew they had a buyer.)..55K kms..$12100..I think he's not going to be near the 7k figure, I've seen supercharged SVT's with les than 50k kms for something around US $8k..
check the loved for sale list of focaljet.
I found 1 pic from that day Anthony....

[Image: bronte18.jpg]

booya