FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Fusion Commercial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I was watching UPN Chicago last night and I saw a commercial for the new Fusion, I really have to admit they really showed off the car's lines really well in the add, without it being to over done........... Although I have to admit certen parts of the commercial were kind strance like the corn vendor, having all his corn turning into pop corn as the car drives by, and the Bay Bridge in San Francisco playing like a harp near the end of the commercial as the car is traveling along the road.
is that the "create a recation" fusion commercial?
been out since the first leafs game
that commercial was boring...

boo for crappy ford advertisment.
That commercial is the worst thing about the Fusion so far.
that commercial was filmed in toronto...well the part with the girl floating away with balloons was anyhow...
Yesterday i went on a training course for the new Lincoln Zephyr and i was talking to the brand manager of lincoln. We actually got on the topic of the Fusion commercial. He was telling me a bunch of stuff they wanted to have in that commercial but they weren't allowed. One that got through was the ladies purse vibrating. people think it is her cell phone, but it is actually a dildo. LOL if you notice her purse vibrating then the milk top pops off...its kinda funny when you catch it. there is another part where 3 gangsters are putting a body in the trunk of a car and when the Fusion drives by they stop. its cool. you can actually check out the commercial at www.sheridanford.com. on the home page you find a picture of the Fusion on the left hand side.] If you click on it you can go to the gallery and check it out. its cool. i've actually been trying to find different things in the video
sheridanford05,Oct 20 2005, 07:31 PM Wrote:Yesterday i went on a training course for the new Lincoln Zephyr and i was talking to the brand manager of lincoln.  We actually got on the topic of the Fusion commercial.  He was telling me a bunch of stuff they wanted to have in that commercial but they weren't allowed.  One that got through was the ladies purse vibrating.  people think it is her cell phone, but it is actually a dildo.  LOL if you notice her purse vibrating then the milk top pops off...its kinda funny when you catch it.  there is another part where 3 gangsters are putting a body in the trunk of a car and when the Fusion drives by they stop.  its cool.  you can actually check out the commercial at www.sheridanford.com.  on the home page you find a picture of the Fusion on the left hand side.] If you click on it you can go to the gallery and check it out.  its cool.  i've actually been trying to find different things in the video
[right][snapback]150435[/snapback][/right]

correction its not milk...its wine
SVT ZX3,Oct 17 2005, 02:45 PM Wrote:That commercial is the worst thing about the Fusion so far.
[right][snapback]149658[/snapback][/right]

scoobasteve,Oct 17 2005, 02:14 PM Wrote:that commercial was boring...

boo for crappy ford advertisment.
[right][snapback]149644[/snapback][/right]

Its a new car they can't blast something like the nice WRC focus commercial.... they should but they don't. i'd like to see a nascar commercial with all the cars painted up like chev does with the monte carlo
Ford may not be the best at creating good commercials, but the Fusion speaks for itself. Checked a few out yesterday and wow... I was left speechless.
I looked a a SE V6 on Friday. Pretty impressed except for the pathetic hubcaps. First mod would be a nice set of wheels. They also had a black SEL V6 which I really wanted to look at, but after I turned around it was gone. I asked where it was, and a salesman told me the owner of the dealership took it home. Pretty impressive overall for a Ford. RIP Taurus.