FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Molson Barrie Gymkhana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

Today was ATTS' first of 4 events this year (gymkhana, time attack, Touge and drag) which tests the drivers in all 4 areas on the same car, same tire, seeing which car/driver has the best setup for all.

I didn't place or anything, but I had a ton of fun. I was in the B group due to R comp tires, which includes anyone under 12lb/hp on street tires, or anyone over with R Comps

Here are the pictures of my dog

[Image: IMG_3048.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3061.jpg]

The cornering dog:
[Image: IMG_3062.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3066.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3064.jpg]
Wow, never seen a Focus do that, good job :D

NefCanuck
Damn!
3 wheeling like mothe##%*!
NikiterZTS,Jun 27 2009, 11:26 PM Wrote:Damn!
3 wheeling like mothe##%*!
[right][snapback]290252[/snapback][/right]

Dad would have called that the "Dog pissing on a fire hydrant" position :P

NefCanuck
Looked like you had a hell of a lot of fun. 3 wheelin FTW.
omfg Focus man, that avatar is awesome. I just sat and watched the whole thing LOL
What are you running for susp/chassis stiffening?

Looks fun!
Just the SVT suspension & sway bar.

I actually have an extra SVT sway bar in my garage if anyone's interested. The 225 R Comps definitely helped with front corner grip.
bluedwardle,Jun 29 2009, 05:32 AM Wrote:Just the SVT suspension & sway bar.

I actually have an extra SVT sway bar in my garage if anyone's interested. The 225 R Comps definitely helped with front corner grip.
[right][snapback]290320[/snapback][/right]

Cool pictures Dan. I'm sure you had a blast, autocross is great!
I realized too late to let you know that there was an event at Dunnville this Sunday but me and Gabriel were there. 3 SVT's it would have been awesome. Maybe next time.
that is cool, never seen a focus do that before!