FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Jag Xk Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.jaguar.com/int/en/vehicles/Fu...new_xk.htm

Then click on new jaguar xk site near the bottom of the page above 2 smaller picutres and cruise around, very neat. You can pick your color,wheel and angle and save it as your backround B) Very neat site.

For that backround maker, go to see at the top when the car comes to a stop then click style your exterior at the bottom :) Mine is ultraviolet with the 20" wheels, pure sex :D

You can design your interior also under the feel section, they have some very nice color and wood choices
I love this car
woahhh, that is one sweet Jag, I wouldnt mind owning one if I had enough $ that I could afford it.

I love the side view of it, really pure lines.
Beautiful........... plain and simple.

I really love how ford has pulled out all the stops for the Jaguar part of the company, as it shows in great cars like this one.
Love all the lines except the headlights, i dont think it goes with the car
mo_focus,Oct 17 2005, 06:34 PM Wrote:Love all the lines except the headlights, i dont think it goes with the car
[right][snapback]149616[/snapback][/right]

they do look like the firebird or camaro headlight if im right...
I hate the lower valance on the car... looks weird. Makes me think Buick for some reason
I don't mind it, I'll take mine in Salsa with the 20s :D