FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What's Everyone Doing For Halloween?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't decide if I wanna go to a party, hand out candy for the kids, have all our (the g/f & my) friends over and watch creepy movies all night, or whatever...

Any of you have plans?
I "may" go TP NOS's house. :icon_mrgreen:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 16 2005, 08:41 PM Wrote:I "may" go TP NOS's house. :icon_mrgreen:
[right][snapback]149466[/snapback][/right]

For once I actually wish I was in North Bay for something
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 17 2005, 01:41 AM Wrote:I "may" go TP NOS's house. :icon_mrgreen:

DO IT
Raine,Oct 16 2005, 09:19 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 16 2005, 08:41 PM Wrote:I "may" go TP NOS's house. :icon_mrgreen:

For once I actually wish I was in North Bay for something
[right][snapback]149469[/snapback][/right]
:rofl:
No clue as of yet... I usually dress up and give out candy, then take breaks and walk around the neighborhood with friends, checking out the neighbors "haunted houses" which is usually pretty cool, but the last couple years it has really died down in popularity among my neighbors, so it's not the same anymore. Fun none the less!
I'll be in Vegas!!!! :D :D :D
I dunno but that weekend I'll be drinking beer
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 16 2005, 09:41 PM Wrote:I "may" go TP NOS's house. :icon_mrgreen:

Why don't you CF his garage door? That's more his style. :lol:
D-Dub,Oct 17 2005, 01: Wrote:I dunno but that weekend I'll be drinking beer
[right][snapback]149485[/snapback][/right]

Good call, my mind is made up now too!
Going out for dinner with the wifey. Handing out candy to all 12 children is a waste of an evening.
I'll be getting plastered on the friday night, followed by chilling out on sat and sunday, at work there is a costume contest, and when night falls I'll more then likely be carting my nephews around the hood, and egging / TPing certen houses on my street. Man I love Hallowe'en!!!
probably a party, if not the destiny 666 party at the docks.
Halloween house party.

Open house, only rule is to have a costume.
Dude, you TP my house and I'll weld your doors shut. Then we'll paint the Confederate flag on your roof :P

We're givin' out chocolate to the kiddies, not sure what else.

Maybe we'll egg Oscar's place :ph34r:
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 17 2005, 10:55 AM Wrote:Dude, you TP my house and I'll weld your doors shut. Then we'll paint the Confederate flag on your roof :P

[right][snapback]149559[/snapback][/right]

Don't forget to put in a 400 Big Block and the dixie horn.

And if you egg my place, I WILL return fire! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 17 2005, 10:03 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 17 2005, 10:55 AM Wrote:Dude, you TP my house and I'll weld your doors shut. Then we'll paint the Confederate flag on your roof :P

[right][snapback]149559[/snapback][/right]

Don't forget to put in a 400 Big Block and the dixie horn.

And if you egg my place, I WILL return fire! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
[right][snapback]149561[/snapback][/right]

This could be fun. You know I can make you a potato gun that fires eggs at over 200 feet per second
Raine,Oct 17 2005, 11:34 AM Wrote:This could be fun. You know I can make you a potato gun that fires eggs at over 200 feet per second
[right][snapback]149564[/snapback][/right]

Dude that would probably kill the egg when the sucker fires. :lol:
I'm going trick-or-treating -- with the 2yr old (who really wanted the Eyore costume in the store, but now refuses to wear it)
I have a buddy who's birthday is on Nov 1... maybe go out boozin'... Hallowe'en sucks.. i'd get all dressed up if I had any fun friends..
Pages: 1 2