FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pics From The Run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you will have to excuse the hazyness due to the filthy window and the sun reflecting
Damn i wish i could've gone..... :angry:

But i got to spend my morning getting x-rays done to see if my foot is broken :rolleyes:
Cruise 2005 pics

Feel free to take whichever ones you guys want for the FC.net gallery!
I just posted mine in the Ontario section........ lol didn't see this in here when I did it. but yeah here

Frost's Pics
I didn't really take all that many pics... only 10 as a matter of fact. The rest of the time I was trying to get the BBQ going or driving so...

Anyways, here's a few, hope you like em

Raine's Pics
Cool pics guys.

Great meeting those of you whom I hadn't before. Folks like ZX3Guy2000 and his g/f, NefCanuck, Burnin21, ZX5Focused, Torradan and others.

Vanessa says it was good meeting you all as well. Poor thing is sick as a dog. Being out today didn't help her cold in the slightest. A couple times she just had to sit down in the car so as to not fall over, but now you guys know why I'm with her. Despite feeling like s**t, she made the effort to come out to the event cause she knew I really wanted her along. Says something about the girl...
Raine,Oct 16 2005, 12:17 AM Wrote:Vanessa says it was good meeting you all as well. Poor thing is sick as a dog. Being out today didn't help her cold in the slightest. A couple times she just had to sit down in the car so as to not fall over, but now you guys know why I'm with her. Despite feeling like s**t, she made the effort to come out to the event cause she knew I really wanted her along. Says something about the girl...
[right][snapback]149387[/snapback][/right]

Definately give her props for coming out if she wasn't feeling that well.

Boy I bet some of the twisty bits during the cruise didn't help her much either :(

NefCanuck
Heres all the pictures I took from the trip, If my camera's battery never died I would have taken more :)

Burnin's Cruise Pics
Wish I had came out, had far too much to do around here and couldn't get my car fixed up road-trip worthy in time.

Looks like it was allot of fun.
:) :) :) :) :)

What can I say???? But thanks.... Thanks to everyone who showed up. The day went awesome, completely flawlwss in everyway. Steve and I couldn'r believe how well things went. Even over a few hundered beers we were still in awe over the success. The weather held up nicely, and all the cars looked great!

Congrats to all the winners!

B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

I was too busy to take as many pictures as I wanted. Next time around I think we will determine the meet photographer before hand. Thanks to all those that contributed!
ANTHONYD,Oct 16 2005, 02:24 PM Wrote:[Image: focus2005fallcruise-05.jpg]
[right][snapback]149420[/snapback][/right]

Saw you at the car show in Milton almost 2 years ago. car hasnt changed much.
Burnin21,Oct 16 2005, 12:37 AM Wrote:Heres all the pictures I took from the trip, If my camera's battery never died I would have taken more :)

Burnin's Cruise Pics
[right][snapback]149390[/snapback][/right]

I just think it's kinda funny to see 3 pic's of my car's rear end there.........

not to mention that you can see when I had the moon roof on vent, then fully open.
Some great pics there.

Hope everyone hAD A GRAND TIME. It was alot of work to put together the Poker Run, more than I ever anticipated and the generosity of a few people. In the end, those who came I hope will tell you this was a lot of fun and not your typical stand around and look at cars meet. You were busy right from 11am to 4pm driving and having fun in your Focus.

Hope you enjoyed yourself and will encourage those who didn't attend to get out next year. It was nice to have a yank in the crowd!

Crangrats to euro zx5 as the winner of the Poker Run with 4 Queens. He won a duffle bag (Ford Racing), a Ford hat and a set of jumper cables.

ZX3guy2000 and ZX5focused won a $50 gas gift certificate each as the winners of the longest drive.

We had 23 cars, and it was very impressive watching all of us go down the road together. When I had to pass everyone to get from the back to the front of the line, I think it measured out at close to 1/2 a kilometer.

Next year, more pics of my fabulous truck!
a Great Big Thanks™ to Meford, Crazikev, and AnthonyD for organizing this event. Everything went amazingly well, I'm sure we're all going to have stories to tell for years to come, and it was great seeing familiar faces and meeting some new ones!

FocusCanada is committed to bringing more of these types of events in the future, so stay tuned!
I had a great time and I appreciate all of the time and money that went into this event. Thanks Meford, AnthonyD, and Crazikev, you guys put on a great day. If every event is gonna be like this next year, i will be at everyone of them. Anthony and Steve, i really appreciate the $50 gas card, espically cause i think it came out of your own pocket. it made the trip a little less of a dent on the wallet. you guys are really committed to this site and it showed yesterday. It was an awesome day and well worth the drive.

i put 950 kms on the focus yesterday and nothing broke!!!!
Crazikev,Meford, and Anthony, thank you all for an excellent day! It was much more enjoyable then standing around looking at cars for 4 hours! Kristy enjoyed it a lot more than usual!

Thanks again for the $50 gas card, it wasn't necessary but very well appreciated, as for I filled up at 92.9 in Burlington before I came by and said my last goodbye before heading to the hotel! I got home tonight will 1/4 tank left will 547 kms gone so far... a good run home I think!

My total kms this weekend starting friday leaving and coming back tonight was 1803kms! But this weekend was worth every minute!

I didn't take as many pictures as I would have like to but I do have some which I will post up shortly or tomorrow! I think I have a couple videos as well that I will post once I figure out where/how to put them!

It was a pleasure to meet a lot of you that I haven't meet before....hmmmm off the top of my head Matt and Paula, Lucas, and Raine and Vanessa!! And as always a great pleasure to see you again Anthony!!

Once again thanks for a well planned day/adventure in the region known as
NOTL!!!

Ciao for now!!

Tim & Kristy!

:)
Oh yeah... car still running good thanks to the

FOCUSCANADA.NET sticker!!

Thanks guys!!

Wow, over 1800 km.. round trip for me was 435 km roughly. Woulda ended up with a helluva lot more than 1/4 tank of gas left but after the cruise I took Vanessa to the Falls and got stuck in the most terrible traffic on the way home right from The West Mall to about Bayview. Idling = wasting gas. Oh well..

Can someone send me the tracks that were on the FC.net mix cd?

And Steve, do you have any more medium shirts lying around anywhere ?
Hello

Let me know if you want the CD and I'll Burn another one, and send it your way!

There was actually 2 different mixes!

Tim

Here is the list of one CD....
Sean Paul - I'll Take you there
Lional - El Chipihammer
Missy Elliot - Teary Eyed
Richie Spice - Take It easy
INXS - Pretty Vegas
Mario - Boom
Lil Kim - Lighters UP
Sean Paul - Change the game
Staind - Falling Down
Kanye West - Brand New
Juelz Santana - There It Go
Rihanna Pon De Replay (remix)
Teairra Marie - make her feel good
Shaggy - Don't ask her that
Mashonda - Back of the club
Gorillaz - Dare
Rihanna - if its loving that you want
Kayne West - Gold Digger
Cuban Link - Sugar Daddy
Morgan Heritage - Uncomfortable

Okay I think that is it for one of the CDs... (should be the first CD)

Pages: 1 2