FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Thanks From The Admin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A message from the Admin

To all our members and participants of the 2005 Niagara on the Lake Cruise and Poker Run,

I would like to take this moment to thank everyone for coming out to this year's cruise and poker run. It is our hope that members are able to make some new friends, get re-aquainted with old friends, and have some fun touring some of souther ontario's most scenic routes.

The organizers have graciously donated their time, money, and efforts into creating what should prove to be a great day of cruising Niagara on the Lake, picnicing by Niagara Falls, and excitement in a Poker Run being hosted by local businesses. I would like to take this time to thank Crazikev, Meford4u and AnthonyD for organizing this cruise, and I hope that every attendee has a chance to thank them in person throughout the course of the day.

FocusCanada is committed to bringing you these types of professionally organized events, and as time goes on, we'll be offering more goodies, more prizes, and hopefully more excitement to our membership.

For this year's cruise, because we are working with several local business to host the poker run, we would like to ask that everyone be courteous on the road and that we obey the local laws at all times. Also, as a favour to the business who've graciously offered to help us host the poker run, we ask that you accept any promotional materials they are giving out. Not only will it help us gain support for future events, but you may even find that some companies offer services you may be looking for!

In closing, I hope that everyone has a great time today, please drive responsibly, and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to approach AnthonyD, Meford, and myself!

Thanks from your Admin,
Darkpuppet
-steve
hmm nice one, but little early ya think ?
Even though I cannot attend I thank you as well.

I suspect that the C-7 Cruise was cancelled for liabilty reasons but the Focus Niagara Cruise will cary on regardless. The organizers (FocusCanada exec) are exposing themselves very large by doing this, please be respectfull.

The FocusCanada BBQ and photo shoot in June was a great sucess but that event took a lot more background work than most know. I pulled strings (called favours) for access to the "docks". It wouldn't have happened unless AnthonyD gave the club legitimacy. The goodfolks organizing the cruise to Niagara are doing 10X more work than I ever did which amounted to a couple well placed phone calls and e-mails.

I have no doubt Meford4U, AnthonyD and "darpuupet" have done much more than just a few phone calls, not to mention given their"word".

HAVE FUN!

Have fun and enjoy.
yo, andrew.. you not comin'????

how come?

I'm callin' ya tomorrow. ..
christ..

what good is it, getting liquored up tonight, stopping at the quick-e-mart and buying a bag of doritos, bottel of coke zero, and a bottle of lighter fluid?
darkpuppet,Oct 14 2005, 10:58 PM Wrote:christ..

what good is it, getting liquored up tonight, stopping at the quick-e-mart and buying a bag of doritos, bottel of coke zero, and a bottle of lighter fluid?
[right][snapback]149221[/snapback][/right]

We can still do that. :lol: