FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2007 Dodge Caliber Srt-4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dont know if this is a repost or not.....

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Featu...rticleId=107191
That grille will ruin it.
scoobasteve,Oct 14 2005, 11:38 AM Wrote:That grille will ruin it.
[right][snapback]149022[/snapback][/right]

Not much can fix the look of it though. <_< :lol:

Then again, I think this is a smart move forward with Chrysler. It looks pretty decent for a Daimler product...
i like the srt4, but that car looks fugly to me.. ok theres those cover things.. but the car just looks too big.. it looks like a magnum

maybe ill change my mind when its out but as it is.. kinda looks like a volvo cross country.. too bulky
i like the rims....thats' about it.....

meh......... it's a dodge.......... what more can I say.
so its basically an AWD verision of the current SRT4
looks like a beefed up station wagon to me...... I really hope that that doesnt get put into production, it looks uggy
There is only one reason why I like this car and that's the engine. They are using the Hyundai developed 2.4L wich is used in the current Sonata and possibly in the next gen Elantra GT. So any engine mods that come out for the Caliber will most likely benefit not only the Dodge owners but the Hyundai and Mitsubishi owners as well so Go DODGE!!!!

Laterz :)
Whatever it looks like, it will kick any North American Focus ass and probably my WRX too and cost less.
laidman,Oct 15 2005, 07:28 AM Wrote:looks like a beefed up station wagon to me...... I really hope that that doesnt get put into production, it looks uggy
[right][snapback]149301[/snapback][/right]

It's going to be in Dealerships by 2006.. this is the Dodge Calibre

[Image: Dodge%20Caliber%20001.jpg]

No matter which way you cut it, this is just a mistake by Chrysler/Dodge... shoulda kept the Neon and given it another facelift..
Ugliest POS I've seen from Dodge yet. I don't know what the damn Dodge is thinking with their corporate structure on the design of their fleets. Lets see, the whole, make everything look like a RAM is retarded not to mention the fact that with gas prices the way they are and the fact that most people live paycheck to paycheck, putting a 300+ HP engine in a 'family car' is just completely a bad move.

I don't understand it, not like I really give a s**t cause personally I hate Dodge and this Caliber thing, honestly even with the power (which is cool but still) I'd never drive one even if I got it for free, it would be in the paper the next day.

Ulgy shitbox IMO......
2001 ZTS,Oct 15 2005, 08:58 PM Wrote:Whatever it looks like, it will kick any North American Focus ass and probably my WRX too and cost less.
[right][snapback]149374[/snapback][/right]

Yeah true but you'll also look like a fag driving one as well.....