FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Problem With Ie Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I tried to install all the codec packs i could find, reinstalled Divix... tried pretty much all active x settings and most of the time, the video that play inside of internet explorer come up all f**ked up. they are all red, yellow, blue and green...

I dont know what to try anymore as I reinstalled all my sh1t already....

internet explorer 6.0 service SP2

please tell me you know how to fix me up.

thanks,

-Frenchy
Check your color depth, if it's 32 bit, set it to 24 or 16 bit to see what happens. Could be a driver issue... which videos are you having trouble with?
most of the video posted on this web site... anything that play in a web page insert.
french_connection,Oct 13 2005, 08:45 PM Wrote:most of the video posted on this web site... anything that play in a web page insert.
[right][snapback]148907[/snapback][/right]

have you tried installing the latest version of windows media player? most of the video on this site is wmv it seems.

I hate it when built in windows components go wonky... hardest to troubleshoot and diagnose.
your first problem is this...

DITCH IE

and get Fire Fox or Mozilla
paolo,Oct 13 2005, 10:02 PM Wrote:your first problem is this...

DITCH IE

and get Fire Fox or Mozilla
[right][snapback]148928[/snapback][/right]

it's most likely windows media player that's causing the issue... not IE.

switching to a browser with spotty site support isn't the solution, especially when part of their solution to compatability is using the engine they're trying to get people to switch from.
yup, it was media player, I re-re-reinstalled the new version 10 and now tadammm it works... :rolleyes: gotta love microshit!