FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Can't Believe This, Canadian Woman Needs A Slap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sad....

and what do you do when you need to swap the makeup in the tentacle? Probably makes it more dangerous than just slapping s#!t on your face.
What happens when you stop short and get it in your eye?
or skewered in an accident.
How can we be saved from these retards?
NikiterZTS,Jun 26 2009, 04:40 PM Wrote:How can we be saved from these retards?
[right][snapback]290202[/snapback][/right]

Hopefully Darwin's theory will apply to her at some point ... just like it did for this guy.
anyone other than me notice that tentacle thing is going right thru the steering wheel? isn't that a lil dangerous....
I did, but I was waiting for someone to say something. It would make tight turns impossible.
smith21,Jun 27 2009, 05:08 AM Wrote:anyone other than me notice that tentacle thing is going right thru the steering wheel? isn't that a lil dangerous....
[right][snapback]290214[/snapback][/right]
It might actually be a good thing ...it could help get rid of the "smart " ones . Consider it a "natural " selection . Just make sure she gets life insurance before she buys that device ...
She's a clown and should get a life. Maybe if she got ready before leaving the house she wouldn't need that garbage... eliminating another hazard on the road.
God stuff like this really pisses me off. So the next woman that nails me in a parking lot from doing her makeup will screw my insurance 50% too? Maybe people just forget the main point of driving. Point A to Point B. Throw on some tunes and relax.