FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Make It Easy For Your Kids To Tell You Anything...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay yesterday the 11th of October, i get a disturbing phone call from my Ex. Saying there has been an Incident with my 8 year old daughter. So, i'm freaked, ready to pack my bags and jump the first plane to Montreal. For those of you who dont' know, i'm serving in the Canadian Forces here in Cold Lake, Alberta and if i'm lucky i may get to see my daughter once a year. So, i'm think oh s**t, shes hurt dying...then the ex decides to say "oh, she's okay by the way"....k, thanks for that, can i change my shorts now.

Turns out, my daughter LOVES to walk to school. it's about a 15 minute walk for her. Makes her feel special, and grown up that she can walk to school all by herself right, right!

yesterday morning a fawking freak drove his car in behind my daughter and stopped and asked for directions. Asking, where so and so street was, and if she could point it out on a map. she said she didnt' know where the street was. (only because that street didn't even EXIST). the bastard persisted in asking questions about this and that, my daughter did however get closer to the vehicle to actually hear what he was saying because he was talking softly, (another way to get them closer to the vehicle by the way) only to see this bastard JERKING OFF, and asking MY 8 YEAR OLD, if she "liked what she saw"

She screamed , ran off through the park..to.her school which is right on the other side of it. this park is wide open and nothing for people to hide behind or anything, hence the feeling a pretty safe place no...WRONG.

anyhow, she didnt' talk to anyone about it all day at school, and told her mother at about 4pm last night. Cops were involved, filed a report. Now, my daughter is 8 and the cops were impressed with her, and the amount of information that she retained about, Black Honda civic, male, in between 30-40 and even told them that this bastard had 2, not one, but TWO baby seats in the back of his car.

So, guys do whatever it takes to teach your kids NEVER EVER EVER talk to strangers, accept rides from anyone, its a sick world we live in and GOD FORBID anything happens to any more kids. I would DIE..if anything happen to my girl....i hardly get to see here now because of my employment choices....and i treasure the time i do get with her.....so if you have kids....give them a hug, tell them you love them all the time.

I just pray to god that the cops get to this guy before my EX does.....i would HATE to be him at that point....sucks to be a pervert i guess.....

Hope he gets caught by the cops before any of your military buddies on this board decide to throw a couple of C7's into the back of a Focus and go for a drive. Disturbing story mate. Hope it ends better.
Raine,Oct 12 2005, 08:24 PM Wrote:Hope he gets caught by the cops before any of your military buddies on this board decide to throw a couple of C7's into the back of a Focus and go for a drive. Disturbing story mate. Hope it ends better.
[right][snapback]148588[/snapback][/right]
wat's wrong with c7's and a drive. I see no wrong there. Just doing some cleanup. Hell on the way from Alberta pick me up and I'll help out.
dam sickos out there.lets hope the police find this guy beofre he reoffends. Lets hope your girl isn't scared for life from this

01-yellow-ZX3

crazikev,Oct 12 2005, 09:57 PM Wrote:dam sickos out there.lets hope the police find this guy beofre he reoffends.  Lets hope your girl isn't scared for life from this
[right][snapback]148599[/snapback][/right]

Poor girl. :(
You know what's especially disturbing? You say you were ready to fly home to Montreal. I just read about this... happened just up the road from me yesterday. The similarities to your account and the one reported here are eerie

Quote:Public safety alert in Scarborough

October 12, 2005 - 2:03 pm
By: Anne Winstanley

Toronto Police have issued a public safety alert after a young girl told police a man exposed himself to her near a Scarborough school.

It happened around 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon in the area of Fundy Bay Blvd., near Birchmount Rd. and McNicoll.

Police say the girl approached a van parked on a side street after a man called out to her to ask for directions.  When she reached the vehicle, she noticed the man was naked from the waist down.  She yelled, and fled to a nearby school.

Another person saw the same van and told police the rear license plate had been concealed.  The vehicle is described as a newer model grey Ford Winstar or similar model.

The man is described as white, 35 to 45 years of age, with a heavy build and large belly.

Police are warning parents and caregivers in the area to be aware of any suspicious incidents in their neighbourhood.
^^ HOLY.....either this is the same dude, or.. they all use the same tactics to get kids??? catch him, and boot fawk him until he's an inch away from death i say
Yeah there was something similar that just happened like this in Toronto the other day, only it was two girls, and I think they were 9 or 10 ? not sure but Toronto poilce are looking for a guy with a similar description.
That's just twisted. Unbelievably twisted. People like that should be covered in deer blood, stripped naked, and left in the Arctic. Nuff said.

Nature will take care of the rest. Either he smartens tha fack up and reforms, or he's bear food.
Anybody see the episode of the sehield yesterday. :D

They were chasing a serial rapists.....did it to 2 woman in 1 day. After he was done, hed have the woman call thier husband at work and force them to tell him how good he was and then just leave.

Anyways.,...they finally caught up to him, foot chase pursued....K9 team came in....they let the dog go on him.....the rapist ran underneath a deck to hide form the dog, the dog stopped at the entrance, waited for the command to go in....
The handler asked the fat bald guy (cant rememeber his name) if he wanted the dog to go in after him, he said he may be carryign a gun, so yeah, let him in. The dog went it and started chewing the guy apart, the K9 handler asked if he could call his dog back, and the fat guy leaned over and said "this guy raped 5 woman, 2 today"

Dog handler" yeah, he may still have a gun." :D :D

They let the dog chew the dood apart for a good minure before they called him off and arrested him

Hope they find this guy and feed him to the dogs.
^^^ Well these "types" of freaks get what they deserve in jail anyhow. They are known as "the candy man", and usually the general population of the jail systems weed these guys out...so if he's done anything to any kids, he'll be dead within a few months anyhow...

its just catching the fawkers first, seems to be the hard part.

Slimsride,Oct 13 2005, 03:17 PM Wrote:^^^  Well these "types" of freaks get what they deserve in jail anyhow.  They are known as "the candy man", and usually the general population of the jail systems weed these guys out...so if he's done anything to any kids, he'll be dead within a few months anyhow...

its just catching the fawkers first, seems to be the hard part.
[right][snapback]148676[/snapback][/right]

Yeah he would get killed in jail. ven in jail alot of people dont tolerate a crime towards a child. Remember Paul Bernardo? They had to seperate him from everyone because they would have killed him.

Man that makes me sick hearing that and im sorry that had to happen to her. Man i would love to take a Louisville Slugger to people like that. Fackin sicko's.

EDIT:Might want to post this in the Qubec forum to keep an eye out for the car. Could help a bit.
It's a real shame when society has degraded to this level... Makes you wish for the simpler days our grand parents grew up in, where so long as the man wasn't part of the mob or gov't, you could literally set up a lynching party and hunt the fuker down. Really puts me in the mood to find one of these guys and see what a paintball moving a 350 feet per second could do if fired point blank into his temple...or eye