FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nice Cheap Hotel In Toronto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, importfest is aproaching, and i'm looking at hotels to stay in, i want something relatively close to the skydome, but won't put a hole in my pocket. I'm open to staying outside of the city, in like Markham or Richman hill or something like that. But i don't wanna get too far, i figure alot of you guys are from Toronto, so you would be the experts to ask. Thanks guys
Beg 2001ZTS to crash at his place :D
I usually stay at the Days Inn at Carlton and Younge when I'm on course. Its a decent place to crash.
Executive Motor Inn at King and Bathurst. Walk or streetcar to Dome easily. Good rates.
didn't know we had motor-inns downtown.... how are the mattresses?
darkpuppet,Oct 13 2005, 08:56 AM Wrote:didn't know we had motor-inns downtown....  how are the mattresses?
[right][snapback]148669[/snapback][/right]

Probably covered in some unknown sticky substance ......

oh, and if the sheets go "crunch" when you lay down on the bed....DON'T SLEEP IN THE BED.
no offense d00d... but i really dont think it's worth it to come down to toronto and stay in a hotel for import fest.
2001 ZTS,Oct 13 2005, 07:46 AM Wrote:Executive Motor Inn at King and Bathurst. Walk or streetcar to Dome easily. Good rates.
[right][snapback]148631[/snapback][/right]

NEVER DOUBT 2001 ZTS WHEN THE SUBJECT IS REASONABLE HOTELS!

It's now a Travel Lodge ™ but probably still a good value.

http://www.travelodgetorontodowntown.com/index.html

Yes it is a real old fashioned "Motor Inn", that in itself is priceless and unique in downtown. I started going there in 1984.
Well, we decided, were gonna crash friday night at our buddy's place in Bradford, then saturday night, were staying in the SkyDome, you kno the hotel in there, the one that faces onto the feild..Thanks for the help tho guys
Should a tried The rooms above filmores ;)