FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pre-cruise Meet Up Spots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
K fellas so I'm sure many of us are coming in from the same parts of town. I think it'd be best to post where we're meeting up so that if anyone wants to join in and cruise down to the Gateway to Niagara, together we can (I know there's a few Seperate threads for this, but let's just keep it all here so there's no confusion).

This thread is only to post meeting spots and times.

------------------------------------------------
Toronto East/Scarborough/Oshawa/Whitby cruise:

Kennedy Commons, 401 & Kennedy Rd. Please meet in parking lot beside Chapters by 8:30 am. Those there will be leaving NO LATER than 8:45 am sharp.
link to thread discussing this meeting spot is here

--------------------------------------------------

Sarnia / London Convoy:

8:30am at the service centre east bound London!!

Now service centre going east bound just past London!
Link to the discussion thread for this meeting spot is
here

---------------------------------------------------

ed: use this thread to garner support for a pre-meet starting spot, but once decided on, have RAINE update this post to contain the meeting spot and time as well as a link to a thread for your particular meeting spot to keep things organized.

please open up pre-cruise meeting spot threads in the regional forums to keep G2G clutter down.

thanks
dp

p.s. Good thing the mods are updating this.
Coming over from Sarnia saturday morning? Anyone else along my way?? London I guess??? Probably be taking the 402...(not really sure what way it is as of yet) LOL :)
ZX3guy2000,Oct 12 2005, 11:26 PM Wrote:Coming over from Sarnia saturday morning?  Anyone else along my way??  London I guess???  Probably be taking the 402...(not really sure what way it is as of yet) LOL  :)
[right][snapback]148596[/snapback][/right]

Dead easy. 402 to 401 to 403 to QEW Niagara to the Casablanca exit.
Raine,Oct 12 2005, 08:01 PM Wrote:K fellas so I'm sure many of us are coming in from the same parts of town. I think it'd be best to post where we're meeting up so that if anyone wants to join in and cruise down to Beamsville together we can (I know there's a few Seperate threads for this, but let's just keep it all here so there's no confusion).

Kennedy Commons, 401 & Kennedy Rd. Please meet in parking lot beside Chapters by 9 am. Those there will be leaving NO LATER than 9:20 am sharp.
[right][snapback]148547[/snapback][/right]

Becareful what you Post Al.

The Gateway to Niagara is in Gimsby NOT Beamsville.

You are going to confuse matters if you continue to plan over top the originals.

Just thought you'd like to know! :)
What time and where in London???

Somewhere prefereably off of the 402... let me know!

Either way I'll have my radio set to channel 7 when I leave london!
would be good if you guys can set up a meeting spot in London. set a time, location, and have RAINE update his post, and link to a new thread so people can easily find and discuss your particular pre-meet convoy.
what time should we meet in london? how long will it take from london to gatewya to Niagara??
what speed will we be travelling--- 110-120??
i beleive there is a service station on the other side of london on the 401, woudl that be a good meeting place?

main thing we need to determine is a meeting time.

edit: did a search london-->gateway to niagara = aprx 170 kms

leave london by 830???
8:30am at the service centre east bound London!!

Sounds good to me! I'll be driving by it tomorrow to get an idea of where it is!

ZX3guy2000,Oct 13 2005, 01:52 PM Wrote:8:30am at the service centre east bound London!! 

Sounds good to me! I'll be driving by it tomorrow to get an idea of where it is!
[right][snapback]148760[/snapback][/right]
ya sounds good
get an idea of the mile marker, but im pretty sure there is one there. as of now i think it is jsut you and me meeting up there cause noone else has piped up.
update: i may be out due to the fact that my car is taking a s**t-fit right now
Raine,Oct 13 2005, 12:01 AM Wrote:K fellas so I'm sure many of us are coming in from the same parts of town. I think it'd be best to post where we're meeting up so that if anyone wants to join in and cruise down to Beamsville together we can (I know there's a few Seperate threads for this, but let's just keep it all here so there's no confusion).

Kennedy Commons, 401 & Kennedy Rd. Please meet in parking lot beside Chapters by 9 am. Those there will be leaving NO LATER than 9:20 am sharp.

ed:  use this thread to garner support for a pre-meet starting spot, but once decided on, have RAINE update this post to contain the meeting spot and time as well as a link to a thread for your particular meeting spot to keep things organized.

please open up pre-cruise meeting spot threads in the regional forums to keep G2G clutter down.

thanks
dp

Hey raine I thought we were supposed to be there by 10 AM???shouldn't we be leaving at around 8-8.30am.
sweetg,Oct 13 2005, 05:43 PM Wrote:
Raine,Oct 13 2005, 12:01 AM Wrote:K fellas so I'm sure many of us are coming in from the same parts of town. I think it'd be best to post where we're meeting up so that if anyone wants to join in and cruise down to Beamsville together we can (I know there's a few Seperate threads for this, but let's just keep it all here so there's no confusion).

ed:  use this thread to garner support for a pre-meet starting spot, but once decided on, have RAINE update this post to contain the meeting spot and time as well as a link to a thread for your particular meeting spot to keep things organized.

thanks
dp

Hey raine I thought we were supposed to be there by 10 AM???shouldn't we be leaving at around 8-8.30am.
[right][snapback]148870[/snapback][/right]

We leave the Gateway at 11:00am

BUT BE EARLY FOLKS! WE NEED TIME TO GO OVER A FEW THINGS!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE BE THERE FOR 10-10:15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7:45 here now. Scarborough guys, I'll see you in about 40 mins. Please be on time. I will be leaving at 8:45 sharp.