FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday, 07/06/2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I had a guy on FF ask if the meet was still on for tonight. I told him to register here to get more info. So there might be an 08/09 Focus out tonight.

But Yeah, Come on people represent!!!!!!
Yeah come see what a two day old sunburn looks like :D

(My right arm is still as red as it was at its worst on Saturday :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
No Pain No Gain. BTW, I have no pain.
me and shadowzx3 should be there.
You guys have to see my burns oh man. :(
You needed some of my SPF-4. I am all good. No burns, just tan. Hahahaha

And as for the dirty car comment I made earlier in this thread. I jinxed myself. The birds made a mess of my car last night. I counted 3 little white piles. Bastards!!!!!
Bastard lol
I hung my blue ball so look for that and I have my engine mount in hand og ya.
i added some new lights for you peoples to see, some wiring issues to work out - its quite a bitch to pull the panels off the new 2008's. See if we can fix that.
John, you need to talk to the GF about your Blue Ball issue. We don't need to hear that around here. LOL
You can addd me to the stiff list, I won't be coming out tonight.
ZX3_2NV,Jul 6 2009, 02:00 PM Wrote:You can addd me to the stiff list, I won't be coming out tonight.
[right][snapback]290688[/snapback][/right]

No worries Drew. Maybe next time.
Well I am off. See those of you who make it out tonight in a couple hours. I will have the GoPro camera with me for those of you who want to check it out. You cannot review the images or video thru the camera so if anyone has a laptop they can bring you can give the video shoot a try.
Well how did you night end...
I was headed home on Dixie heading north and I decided to make a stop off at the Shell at Torbram and Northpark.
Was stopped at a red light at Dixie and Queen HWY7.
Light turns green and me and a van proceed on, but wait, there is an ambulance heading towards the light. But there is more than enought time for me and the van next to me to go through.
No prob right.
Scooted up Dixie to Northpark, see many other Foci done up but can never catch them to tell them where to be, and I make the turn from Dixie.
No prob right.
50 zone down Northpark, doing about 60, and coming up to the lights at Northpark and Bramalea there are cars stopped and one lane clear to go threw on the Green. Peds are no walking but they have a Red light, so in my head give her.
Heres this f***ing ambulance again.
Stoped the car in like 10 FT lights flickering while the ABS stops me. Pissed everything is now up under the dash from the back seat I give it some juice going threw the intersection, maybe 4500RPM.
Not speeding.
Well continued done the road to Torbram and turned into the Shell.
Only one there and decided to try to find my engine mount and other stuff in my car on the passenger side.
See these flashing lights, BLUE and RED, then some yelling.
Look up and 2 crusisers and my car is blocked in the station :unsure:
Cops: YOU FREEZE
Cops: PUT YOU HANDS UP
well I have an engine mount in my hand not knowing whats going on.
Cops: PUT THE WEAPON DOWN, GUNS DRAWN :o :blink:
Me: WHAT WEAPON
Cops: THAT IN YOUR HAND
Me: THIS, THIS IS A FRIGING ENGINE MOUNT, RELAX, I'M JUST GETTING SOME GAS.
So then they relax a little and put the guns down.
Me: whats the problem buddy
Cops: You went threw the intersection a little quick
Me: ya just a little
Cops: Do you have a licience and Insurance
Me: ya 1 sec
Me: (while getting the info) so how fast did you get me going threw
Cops: I didn't get you
Me: ok
Cops: I heard the car and was drawn to it
Me: Ya thats why I take it to car shows
Cops: Info please
Me: so how loud was I
Cops: just the info please
So I started gassing up and pulled it at $40.00 on the dot oh ya lol.
Went up to the cops window
Me: hey... I'm going in to pay be back in a min
Cops: No problem heres ur info have a nice night.

Dicks :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Jesus, you dodged a bullet or two there (quite literally too if the cop was feeling "twitchy")

NefCanuck
Ya really thent he little indian guy in the station was telling me that he thought something was going down so he had locked the doors to the place and had to call the owner to get the master code to un arm them. Something wierd lol
O well another day in Btown.
Dude thats F'ed!!!! Just your luck eh. Maybe they are using an Amublance to check if people are yielding the right of way.

The only thing that happend to me one the way home is I had the GoPro camera on the wrong setting and it took 856 pictures on the way home rather than video. I have already deleted them all. Nothing worth posting. I guess while I was messing with the settings to turn the mic down I changed something else. But I was glad to see that it was still firmly mounted to the front bumper when I pulled into the driveway.
Haha lol Well good to hear its still there.
John I almost confident as you should be taking this to court and get some money from the city for the mental break down as the officer didn't really have the right to put his weapon on you. I think you have a good chance winning this. Maybe you can get some money for that drop your car is bagging.
NikiterZTS,Jul 7 2009, 09:52 AM Wrote:John I almost confident as you should be taking this to court and get some money from the city for the mental break down as the officer didn't really have the right to put his weapon on you. I think you have a good chance winning this. Maybe you can get some money for that drop your car is bagging.
[right][snapback]290735[/snapback][/right]

On what basis are you giving this advice ... I can't comment on the officer's "right" to draw his weapon because I don't really know (I suspect the officer is granted some personal discretion in the matter) ... and I'll bet you're in the same boat.
NikiterZTS,Jul 7 2009, 09:52 AM Wrote:John I almost confident as you should be taking this to court and get some money from the city for the mental break down as the officer didn't really have the right to put his weapon on you. I think you have a good chance winning this. Maybe you can get some money for that drop your car is bagging.
[right][snapback]290735[/snapback][/right]

WINNING WHAT? he wasn't charged with anything....?

This isn't the US of A and most lawyers won't sue the City with out some kind of real inccident

And the fact that he was out of sight from the officers and came back into sight with something.... anything in his hands gave the officers the right to defend themselves

Cool story tho!
Pages: 1 2 3