FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Performance Improvements Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just looking through the flyer that PI sent out for there big clearout sale this week ... and anyone thats been looking for a bodykit, NOW is the time to buy .. there selling the Wings West W-Type Kit for $565 and the WW WRC kit with Wing and Flares for $950 :o ... that's half the price that i paid for my wrc kit ..

They also have Progress Lowering springs 1.8"/1.8" for $175 ... autometer gauges starting at $59

there are a few other things aswell .. plus MANY more if your looking for non focus parts.

is there a web site or anything we can go to, to check out the deals?
you'll have to go to there store to get a flyer as there website is still showing the june/july sale flyer
I just get dissapointed every time I go there.....usually I can beat their best sale prices by 10-20% just by shopping around a little more....
hardk0re,Oct 12 2005, 08:02 PM Wrote:I just get dissapointed every time I go there.....usually I can beat their best sale prices by 10-20% just by shopping around a little more....
[right][snapback]148559[/snapback][/right]

someone is ALWAYS going to find a part cheaper somewhere from one place to another...i could likely find a place that will beat any 10-20% lower prices you find in a hearbeat....

sure we tend to be "high" in the consumers eyes... however we do sell things at market value....any place that sells considerably cheaper is only making ~9-12 points on any given item...they would never survive as a business on that alone....they make up for the lost margin in other areas of their business .. i could spend days explaining the way the retail business - more specifically performance parts + accesory business- works.....but i would just bore you.

not to mention we are a spcialty shop....and have the knowledge, service, and post purchase support [weather for refunding, warranty claims, etc..] that a lot of other companies simply can't provide...

we tend to be +/- 10% of our primary competition [we check thses things out don't you know]...there are exceptions to every rule though of course...

that being said....

yes, the clearout sale has some killer deals!!

a lot of you on here receive the magazine we send out, and all the details are in there...

this sale is similar to the midnight madness sale ....

priced out an Energy Suspension Master kit for a focus earlier 2nite at work.... $160 ...can't beat that

if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me....

cheers!