FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Niagara Cruise Rules.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
meford4u,Oct 12 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:this s**t doesn't work for me.  So I break all da rules.

Oh, and BTW, is it imperative that I attend the cruise.  I am sending the boy, but I will be attending in a rather innaucuious vehicle that I would rather not display to the world due to it's family natured engineering. 

In other words, do you know where you are going? And if you really want me there, I'll go looking stupid in a minivan.
[right][snapback]148556[/snapback][/right]

as one of the organizers, I would hope you would show up...

pleeeeeeeeeaaaase
darkpuppet,Oct 13 2005, 09:37 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Oct 12 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:this s**t doesn't work for me.  So I break all da rules.

Oh, and BTW, is it imperative that I attend the cruise.  I am sending the boy, but I will be attending in a rather innaucuious vehicle that I would rather not display to the world due to it's family natured engineering. 

In other words, do you know where you are going? And if you really want me there, I'll go looking stupid in a minivan.
[right][snapback]148556[/snapback][/right]

as one of the organizers, I would hope you would show up...

pleeeeeeeeeaaaase
[right][snapback]148647[/snapback][/right]

I may have some last minute running around to do for the latter half of the day, so attending the actual cruise is not a shoe in for me.

You took care of the prizes, right? Two of them?

meford4u,Oct 13 2005, 02:50 PM Wrote:I may have some last minute running around to do for the latter half of the day, so attending the actual cruise is not a shoe in for me.

You took care of the prizes, right?  Two of them?
[right][snapback]148785[/snapback][/right]

yup.. just gotta make another phonecall.
Focuscanada.ne.......... Netherlands has a Canadian focus site too ??

Cool :D
are we going down Effingham road, that road is crazy awsome!
I don't know any of those roads......... but it sounds like it will be fun !
Frost__2001,Oct 14 2005, 10:41 PM Wrote:I don't know any of those roads......... but it sounds liek ti will be fun !
[right][snapback]149244[/snapback][/right]
getting my camera ready now :P
got mine in the car already, with fresh batterys.
Pages: 1 2