FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Roof Rack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a Roof Rack for my '05 ZX5.
I am only interested in the base ( no attachments ) rack and if possible, the Yakima removable roof rack.
Would prefer local.
Cheers.
Please check the Yakima site and tell me if the "Q" towers for the sedan also fit the ZX5. If they are the same then I will be putting a set of four up for sale but it may be a month(?) before I'll be able to sell them.

I will also have 48" Yakima round cross bars and the Yakima fairing if you are interested.

I would be shipping from Toronto.
2001 ZTS,Oct 12 2005, 03:08 PM Wrote:Please check the Yakima site and tell me if the "Q" towers for the sedan also fit the ZX5. If they are the same then I will be putting a set of four up for sale but it may be a month(?) before I'll be able to sell them.

I will also have 48" Yakima round cross bars and the Yakima fairing if you are interested.

I would be shipping from Toronto.
[right][snapback]148472[/snapback][/right]

I am definitely interested. How old is the set?
The Q Towers according to the Yakima site should fit. ( 2001 4 door and 2005 5 door are the same part number. ).
I would also be interested in the two 48" cross bars.
Also, do you have the core locks?
The big question is, how much for the package AND how much to ship to Manitoba?

Cheers.
There is a long story behind this but the short of it is the new owner of my Focus may or not want these things. I'll know in a month, I hope?

If she doesn't I will be selling for 60% of new (based on yakima.com prices). The bars and fairing are in great shape and the towers only used once when I did a test fit. Yes they come with lock and key and original boxes in teh case of the towers.
2001 ZTS,Oct 13 2005, 03:14 PM Wrote:There is a long story behind this but the short of it is the new owner of my Focus may or not want these things. I'll know in a month, I hope?

If she doesn't I will be selling for 60% of new (based on yakima.com prices). The bars and fairing are in great shape and the towers only used once when I did a test fit. Yes they come with lock and key and original boxes in teh case of the towers.
[right][snapback]148821[/snapback][/right]

OK. I am not in a big hurry.
If and when they come up for sale, let me know.
Cheers.