FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Death Psychic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how will you die?

Find out here.

Guess I'm going out with a thud...

Quote:After much persuasion, your friends convince you to try skydiving. Unfortunately, you are the unlucky recipient of a defective parachute, and you plummet 15,000 feet to the ground. Your body is turned into jelly on impact.
"You are involved in a car accident while failing to wear your seatbelt. You are thrown through the windshield, and your lifeless body is splattered onto the street."

lies, i always wear my seatbelt, even when the car isn't even running,
"As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, you are thrown into a vat of sulfuric acid. Your body is turned into a thick sludge."

Wow my body is like thick sludge as it is.
I don't need to bother checking, I know already:

"flaming car wreck on QEW between Toronto & Hamilton"
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 12 2005, 01:49 PM Wrote:"As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, you are thrown into a vat of sulfuric acid. Your body is turned into a thick sludge."

[right][snapback]148391[/snapback][/right]

a serial killer with a forklift, and a vat of acid large enough to disolve you... shouldn't be too hard to catch.
darkpuppet,Oct 12 2005, 01:51 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 12 2005, 01:49 PM Wrote:"As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, you are thrown into a vat of sulfuric acid. Your body is turned into a thick sludge."

[right][snapback]148391[/snapback][/right]

a serial killer with a forklift, and a vat of acid large enough to disolve you... shouldn't be too hard to catch.
[right][snapback]148394[/snapback][/right]

Knowing my luck, its going to be some guy who works at Coke cause the Pepsi guys are pussies.
A crazed man in a hardware store fatally attacks you with a garden hoe.

Nice....MY BROTHER OWNS A HOMEHARDWARE!!!!!!:BLINK:
A large icicle falls from above your head, impaling you.

Two problems with that theory:

1 - I'm never close enough to my ex for her Antarctic-ness to affect me.

2 - she's 5'3" or somesuch, so how she's going to kill a guy who has a foot on her is beyond me. Maybe sniping me from a crane? The CN tower? :huh:
"An improperly hung ceiling fan falls from above you while it's running. The fast-moving blades slice through your neck with ease, launching your head across the room"

Good thing I wont have to clean up that mess...... :lol:
Quote:You are electrocuted while attempting to rewire some light fixtures in your home.

Well thats no fun. BOO!!!!!!!!! :angry:
Let it be told

You die from complications of liver failure caused by years of heavy drinking.

Sweet i guess i turn into a raging alcholic :lol:
While walking up an escalator, your shoelace gets caught in the moving stairs, and you are dragged all the way to the top. You die from internal injuries.

Always hated them!
"While in a hardware store, a strange man picks up an axe and attacks you with it, dismembering your body."

I guess this beats being beaten to death with a hoe.
Wow, what a bizarre death (using my real name):

Quote:After swallowing several capsules which you thought were pain relievers, you're told that you were given "foam animal in a capsule" capsules as a joke. The foam animals expand to twenty times their original size, causing a major intestinal obstruction. Unable to pass solid waste, you die from self-toxification.

Anyone else get anything like this?

NefCanuck
"You're stung several dozen times by a swarm of bees. The large amount of venom in your blood causes your throat to swell shut. Unable to breathe, you suffocate to death. "
Let it be told:

While attempting to remove a slice of burnt toast from your toaster using a metal fork, you're electrocuted.

I dont' eat toast?
Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by sitting in your running car with the garage door closed.

one problem with that. I don't have a garage that my car goes in
Phantom,Oct 12 2005, 05:13 PM Wrote:Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by sitting in your running car with the garage door closed.

one problem with that. I don't have a garage that my car goes in
[right][snapback]148510[/snapback][/right]

YET!

Mine was the worst yet

Quote:You die from a ruptured spleen.
I got a long one

Quote:While you're walking to your car in a dark parking lot, a man approaches you. He pulls a gun and demands your car keys. In a panic, you run. The man fires several shots into the back of your head, takes your keys, and drives away in your car.

i guess, i live near detroit and occasionally visit.

"hey it could happen"
In a case of mistaken identity you are shot to death by the mob.

Yay, I will be in the paper :P

LOL I did the short form of my name and got this

A tormented street mime beats you to death with an "unimaginary" cane.

That is interesting, a tormented mime, well theres a first for everything