FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mj Is Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lots of mixed feelings about MJ.

The music was good -- the man, not so much IMO.

it's been a busy month -- David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Farraw Fawcett and MJ... gonna be one helluva party in heaven....
ANTHONYD,Jun 26 2009, 06:19 AM Wrote:say what you will about MJ, I love his music still to this day. Sadly, I had a red leather zipper jacket growing up.

I wore it to picture day one year! :lol: (Grade 3 I think)

And Farrah..... R.I.P YOU SMOKIN' PIECE OF ASS YOU.
I have a t-shirt with the famous shot of her in a bathing suit somewhere.
[right][snapback]290151[/snapback][/right]

Watched Charlie's Angels back in the day...

Lordy, lordy :wub:

I think most of the early Charlie's Angels episodes are on DVD now too...

NefCanuck
^-- and bittorrent.
darkpuppet,Jun 26 2009, 10:22 AM Wrote:^-- and bittorrent.
[right][snapback]290175[/snapback][/right]

But I can't say that :lol: (Blame the Law Society's ethical standards for paralegals for that :D)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 26 2009, 11:30 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jun 26 2009, 10:22 AM Wrote:^-- and bittorrent.
[right][snapback]290175[/snapback][/right]

But I can't say that :lol: (Blame the Law Society's ethical standards for paralegals for that :D)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]290177[/snapback][/right]

well, I find it quicker to download some things I already own for personal use rather than spend days converting it myself.

Or like with Top Gear, being able to see the full, unedited episode I paid to see on my regular TV.
Or Stealing Music. :rolleyes:
Scorcher000,Jun 25 2009, 10:29 PM Wrote:I call murder on that... lol
Couldn't care for MJ, but for Farah Fawcettt, RIP.
[right][snapback]290143[/snapback][/right]
Don't say that man ! I could have cared less for Kurt Cobain or others , but him and MJ were both some heavy names in the international music whether some like them or not . R.I.P.
2001 ZTS,Jun 25 2009, 10:50 PM Wrote:
drunkinmonkey,Jun 25 2009, 09:48 PM Wrote:who the hell is this farrah  person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
[right][snapback]290145[/snapback][/right]
The girl your dad was thinking of when he launched inside your mom. You EXIST because of her.
[right][snapback]290146[/snapback][/right]
AMIN !
Flofocus,Jun 26 2009, 10:16 AM Wrote:RIP Farah  :(

As for MJ, great performer, but I cant feel that bad for a man who admitted to sleeping in the same bed with young boys.

[right][snapback]290164[/snapback][/right]
Bulls***
Guys , respect the dead ... I you can't say anything good , don't say anything :(
Gabriel,Jun 27 2009, 08:16 AM Wrote:Guys , respect the dead ... I you can't say anything good , don't say anything  :(
[right][snapback]290218[/snapback][/right]

While I'm all for respecting the dead. Too many people are trying to overlook the facts. Was he a great artist in the early days.....yes, but for the better part of the last 2 decades MJ has been more synonymous with being a creepy guy who spent millions settling molestation allegations. Just cuz he's dead, doesn't mean we can start overlooking the facts.

Lets be honest if he wasn't famous and known as the "King of Pop" he would have been thrown in jail years ago, but in the USA where money can buy a not-guilty verdict he stood free.
^^Well said.
I'm not denying MJ made some "interesting" choices over the past 20 years, but let's face it... a small part of many of our childhood's (grammar?) passed away.
habmann,Jun 27 2009, 01:26 PM Wrote:
Gabriel,Jun 27 2009, 08:16 AM Wrote:Guys , respect the dead ... I you can't say anything good , don't say anything  :(

While I'm all for respecting the dead. Too many people are trying to overlook the facts. Was he a great artist in the early days.....yes, but for the better part of the last 2 decades MJ has been more synonymous with being a creepy guy who spent millions settling molestation allegations. Just cuz he's dead, doesn't mean we can start overlooking the facts.

Lets be honest if he wasn't famous and known as the "King of Pop" he would have been thrown in jail years ago, but in the USA where money can buy a not-guilty verdict he stood free.
[right][snapback]290224[/snapback][/right]
Yes , well let's just keep up the hate and keep pointing fingers ... we'll feel alot better . Oh, don't buy Ford Focus because they had recalls in 2001 !
Gabriel,Jun 29 2009, 08:18 AM Wrote:
habmann,Jun 27 2009, 01:26 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]290224[/snapback][/right]
Yes , well let's just keep up the hate and keep pointing fingers ... we'll feel alot better . Oh, don't buy Ford Focus because they had recalls in 2001 !
[right][snapback]290325[/snapback][/right]

What does a ford focus having recalls have to do with MJ dieing?

I get that you're a MJ fan, but you need to respect the fact that not everyone feels the same way about him.
Pages: 1 2