FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Gokarting After The Cruise?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking that if people were interested that we could get some bugs out of our systems after the cruise. It may be a bit late to suggest, but if people are interested lets have a word or two. I know crazikev will go

If we get enough people i may be able to reserve the track.... but it might be too close notice to do that
so for all you folks heading up to or past Toronto you could all come gokarting, after the meet on the 15th, have some real racing.

This place gives you all sorts of stats too like speed, place, lap time, avg. lap time, etc etc. even, lap of the day and month and stuff
1. Crazirich
2. Crazikev
If people want it another day or something else speak up
Sorry that no was me. 99% of the go karts out there now I can't use safely (Can't use the right leg for the accel, so the majority of carts that split the gas and brake on opposite sides of the car mean I'm SOL)

NefCanuck
If it was the next weekend I'd say sure, but it's too costly for me to go this weekend, plus all the fun stuff planned already.
Where is this track?
i'd be in forsure ... its been so long so i went to formula kartways .. what's the cost aswell? and location?
we were thinking of HAMILTON INDOOR GOKARTS!
I don't think so fellas. It's a long old drive down and back + the cruise & poker run. Gonna be at least $40 on Gas alone. I would rather find a wooded area and play some paintball for cheap (pick up a couple boxes of Hotbox paint, you'd be set) :P
crazikev,Oct 12 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:we were thinking of HAMILTON INDOOR GOKARTS!
[right][snapback]148558[/snapback][/right]

yes i know .. where is that located? and don't say hamilton
schade,Oct 12 2005, 08:27 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Oct 12 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:we were thinking of HAMILTON INDOOR GOKARTS!
[right][snapback]148558[/snapback][/right]

yes i know .. where is that located? and don't say hamilton
[right][snapback]148567[/snapback][/right]
http://www.kartvision.com/hamilton/directions.html
i guess not <_<
I donno if anyone went, I know I was leaving as it was being talked about.
As said this was a throw in last thought thing..... We should make this an actual meet one day sometime if people are interested...... say sometime at an indoor track like Hamilton Idoor Indy, or the 401 Indy, or the NASCAR Speedpark in Vaughan. I have never been to the last two and a toronto meeting might be closer for others than the Hammer. So we can leave this as a to be talked about event, unless someone other than Crazikev pm's me (i know he's good for it) and has some idea's and plans.... I was thinking of going to hamilton cuz i know about the packages they offer and we could do an actual race event, where just our group is on the track... but maybe some want to get out and practice to learn the track to make it competitive.
i didn't hear any talk of karting at the cruise .. so i just assumed it was off

But i'd still love to go .. either hamilton or Formula Kartways (brampton) would be my choice .. probably the 2 best ones ... the speedpark at vaughn mills is pretty shite
schade,Oct 18 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:i didn't hear any talk of karting at the cruise .. so i just assumed it was off

the speedpark at vaughn mills is pretty shite
[right][snapback]149993[/snapback][/right]

yep and i also have heard that the speedpark is like a kiddy version of what we like

never been to formula, what is it like there? must check it out
its amazing .. they also have a circle track that you can run .. but its only good if you've got like 5-10 other people with you.

I have been to hamilton .. but i'd say that formula is much better than 401 mini indy
MUST GO TO AN OVAL!!!! banked? Flat ? coooool

flat .. i think the last time we were there we were turning 12-13 second laps .. so its a decent size