FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Can I Borrow Your Stock Tails For A Week?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanna try a project on mine but being that my van is dying, my mother needs to take the Focus to work at night, so it can't be without a set. I'll have them back to you within a week. I'm in Scarborough
This is a joke, right? Cause this is freakin hilarious to me.

Can't wait for the next sighting to appear.

Saw this red ZX3 on the DVp, kinda weird, it had no rear lights. Anyone here?

In a word. NO
Fuktard extraordinare! There are plenty of people who have swapped their stockers for aftermarkets/euro/things that look like ass. I'm sure there's someone out there with a spare set.
I have some but I'm in Ottawa...
You like using electrical tape a lot :lol: , I've got a set of sedan lights you can graft on.
2001 ZTS,Oct 12 2005, 09:44 AM Wrote:You like using electrical tape a lot  :lol: , I've got a set of sedan lights you can graft on.
[right][snapback]148293[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

That sucks, hope you find some tails, otherwise this'll hold your project down even later.
2001 ZTS,Oct 12 2005, 09:44 AM Wrote:You like using electrical tape a lot  :lol: , I've got a set of sedan lights you can graft on.
[right][snapback]148293[/snapback][/right]

bwahaHAHAHAHAHhahahahHAHA *GASP* HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *CHOKE* Bwhaghahahahsjh *UHG* *Thud* %*&&^¶ª¶§§?§??¢£ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have a set, but they are OEM Europeans........... you can borrow them for that time frame as long as I get them back.

EDIT: unless you want to buy them off me if you decide you like them lol :lol: