FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bf2 Score Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I know I developpe the game, but I rarely play with online profile at work, so I have logged very little hours on it since its release.

you guys can use http://www.bf2s.com to get the stat posted here.

[Image: sig.png]
[Image: sig5.png]
[Image: sig3.png]
[Image: awards.jpg]
looks like you kill slightly more than you die... that's a good thing.
Does anyone remember the name of the site that does that for CS: Source? I play that and Joint Ops: Escalation the most out of anything online.

Lately, Sara and I are both hooked on X-Men Legends 2: ROA. Killer graphics, great gameplay too. :)
Still haven't played this. Is there a demo to try out?
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 12 2005, 10:18 AM Wrote:Does anyone remember the name of the site that does that for CS: Source? I play that and Joint Ops: Escalation the most out of anything online.

Lately, Sara and I are both hooked on X-Men Legends 2: ROA. Killer graphics, great gameplay too. :)
[right][snapback]148299[/snapback][/right]

Hey Adam, remember the time that you, sara and another guy teamed up against me in CS and I whooped all yo asses like 30 to 10? Wasn't that fun as hell!!! I think I still have the screenshot. :D
Ah yes, fy_iceworld. Good times. You need to come play JO online with me after work sometime.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 12 2005, 10:52 AM Wrote:Ah yes, fy_iceworld. Good times. You need to come play JO online with me after work sometime.
[right][snapback]148312[/snapback][/right]

That was on de_dust! As for JO, just remember to check the reeds and docks once in a while. :ph34r: