FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How To Have Fun Crank Calling All Yer Friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
check the link
link no work
Slimsride,Oct 12 2005, 12:04 AM Wrote:http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/arnold.php

hope that works
[right][snapback]148267[/snapback][/right]
faking awsome!!!!!! i have always wanted that! awsome find , saweet!!

good morning, how are you, its a beutiful day, i want to ask you a bunch of questions, yeah, let me speak to the drug dealer of the house, yeah, hey im a police officer, im detective John Kimble, Im a cop you Idiot!, no deal, you lack disiplene, stop it!, you bitch, you son of a bitch, you lack disipline, stop whinning, i hear you, hi, hi, hi, negative, negative, negative, stop whinning, its working again, howdy stranger, howdy quade, my ex wife never calls, howdy cutie pie, i now i know who i am, im a famous comidean Arnold Brownswegger, my CPU is a neuro net prossecor, a learning computer, my mission is to protect you, well ive got news for you, you're mine now you belong to me, it's turbo time you bitch, you son of a bitch, stop whinning, no deal, who is your daddy and what does he do?, howdy quade, you bitch, i want to ask you a bunch of questions and i wan tto have them answered immediately, you bitch, who are you?, uncle bob?, you lack disipline, you idiot, and stop shouting, im not deaf, put a sock in it, you bitch, whatever your name is, get ready fo a big suprice, goodbye
if you go to ebaumsworld they have TONS more...like dr phil, jack nicholson, jack black, MJ...and they have examples of them used and they are super funny.
Stop Whinning