FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Ford Fusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i work at a Ford dealership...as you might of figured out by my name....haha anyways...i had the chance to go to a ride and drive with the new Fusion. Pretty nice car!! it handles extremely well...its got power and the breaking is amazing. i also drove its competitors; toyota camry (piece of wood) Nissan Altima and the Honda Accord. i would say the Accord was the best all around vehicle about of the 3. the Camry sucked large!! Did anyone else know that the average age of the camry was 61????? :lol:

The Fusion should be arriving soon and as long as it can stay way from recalls, then its gonna give the Accord a run for its money.
If you want to learn more... check out our site...there's a ton of info.

http://www.sheridanford.com
are you an SVT dealer?

Does your customer service not suck?

You should become a site affiliate.
Lets hope it does something for Ford.

Btw, Im going to move this to "From the streets"
When is ford going to stop using those ugly radios???

I mean its time to start using the backlit display or even a small lcd.

The focus had it?!?!?
Whatsa Fusion? Hopefully it's less of a funeral procession poster boy than the Five Hundred.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 12 2005, 12:42 AM Wrote:Whatsa Fusion? Hopefully it's less of a funeral procession poster boy than the Five Hundred.
[right][snapback]148202[/snapback][/right]

NOS if you are wondering...check out our site http://www.sheridanford.com I was talking to a bunch of guys a Nissan dealership and even they said "yep the Fusion is gonna sell tons" Its pretty impressive.

scoobasteve,Oct 11 2005, 01:58 PM Wrote:are you an SVT dealer?

Does your customer service not suck?

You should become a site affiliate.
[right][snapback]148112[/snapback][/right]
No, Sheridan is not a SVT dealer.

The Fusion will be the Ford NASCAR rep.
I hope you actually meant "braking."

I think pricing / payment too will be a critical element ... I'm curious what ALG thinks of the future value of the Fusion ... has Ford posted LEVs yet -- are they subvented?

Build and Price wasn't working properly when I tried it (payment estimator) -- what kind of monthly payments are we talking about for V6?

sheridanford05,Oct 11 2005, 01:51 PM Wrote:the breaking is amazing. 

stay way from recalls, then its gonna give the Accord a run for its money.
[right][snapback]148110[/snapback][/right]
I like them, but really I'll admit I'm not a fan of all that crome, I hope they offer a model of those with a blacked out look where all the crome is.
ZTWsquared,Oct 14 2005, 04:56 PM Wrote:I hope you actually meant "braking."

I think pricing / payment too will be a critical element ... I'm curious what ALG thinks of the future value of the Fusion ... has Ford posted LEVs yet -- are they subvented?

Build and Price wasn't working properly when I tried it (payment estimator) -- what kind of monthly payments are we talking about for V6?

sheridanford05,Oct 11 2005, 01:51 PM Wrote:the breaking is amazing.  

stay way from recalls, then its gonna give the Accord a run for its money.
[right][snapback]148110[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]149026[/snapback][/right]

yes i definately did mean braking
[Image: Picture031.jpg]

THATS a Fusion, looks nice i'm liking it so far!! Its a stretched Mazda 6 ( not by much) 3.0L DOHC for the big power and the same 2.3L the ST has for economy. I sat in a 2.3 cheapie as shown and it was not too shabby fo an entry level car. They will be out soon. They already are using one for the pace car for Nextel Cup.
The Taurus outsold the Accord back in the day, unfortunatly it didn't take long for people to see that the Taurus was kind of crapy.

I am looking forward to seeing the new Fusion on the street and the 500 hasn't made much noise lately, it could be a sleeper of a seller.
I like the look of this car a lot...it's fresh, but understated...now, if only I could buy an 06 Lincoln Zephyr for the same price...that'd be bliss.....lol
the fusion can actually look good!

[Image: 3060000000049518.JPG]
Not bad if done right, but stock is SO far away from decent. I'll stick with the Focus till we get a Mustang.
Drivesthebeast,Oct 16 2005, 02:04 AM Wrote:I like the look of this car a lot...it's fresh, but understated...now, if only I could buy an 06 Lincoln Zephyr for the same price...that'd be bliss.....lol
[right][snapback]149354[/snapback][/right]

Hey drivethebeast, what if i told you you could buy a lincoln zephyr for not much more!!?! the Zephyr starts at $36,995. For a Lincoln that is a deal! these things will lease out under $600/month which is outstanding...and just for a comparison, leasing a Grand Prix gt is $600/month and the lincoln gives you 4 year 80,000 with all maintenance covered
:lol:
sheridanford05,Oct 18 2005, 01:09 PM Wrote:
Drivesthebeast,Oct 16 2005, 02:04 AM Wrote:I like the look of this car a lot...it's fresh, but understated...now, if only I could buy an 06 Lincoln Zephyr for the same price...that'd be bliss.....lol
[right][snapback]149354[/snapback][/right]

Hey drivethebeast, what if i told you you could buy a lincoln zephyr for not much more!!?! the Zephyr starts at $36,995. For a Lincoln that is a deal! these things will lease out under $600/month which is outstanding...and just for a comparison, leasing a Grand Prix gt is $600/month and the lincoln gives you 4 year 80,000 with all maintenance covered
[right][snapback]149875[/snapback][/right]

:blink: Holy Cow :blink:

That price and warranty is killer, and lincoln will always be more reliable then a pontiac times 1000000000 :blink: Plus the grand prix has a good for notin interior,styling is :lol: I will take lincoln for 1000 alex

Oh yah how are sales so far for the fusion and zephyr, i know some us dealers are havin a hard time to keep them on thier lots. How about you guys?
Zephyr = FUGLY.. Unless you're talking about one from the 1930's... those were pimp

[Image: 37%20Lincoln%20Zephyr.jpg]

BADASSSSSSSS
darkpuppet,Oct 17 2005, 08:05 PM Wrote:the fusion can actually look good!

[Image: 3060000000049518.JPG]
[right][snapback]149741[/snapback][/right]

THAT HAS RWD WRITTEN ALL OVER IT :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*EDIT* sold!!!