FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
06' Ranger 4X4 sport
[Image: truck004.jpg]

[Image: truck2002.jpg]
Nice man.

Do you like yellow? :lol:
The Ranger's Yellow is a lot nicer than the Focus'
Raine,Oct 11 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:The Ranger's Yellow is a lot nicer than the Focus'
[right][snapback]148055[/snapback][/right]

Agree,

The Focus yellow is so flat. I always thought this. :(
I had a Ranger... :( until gas prices shot up and then I got rid of her for a Focus... for the better in the long run.
Flofocus,Oct 11 2005, 01:25 PM Wrote:Nice man.

Do you like yellow?  :lol:
[right][snapback]148051[/snapback][/right]

No not really :lol: :lol:
euro_zx5,Oct 11 2005, 10:36 AM Wrote:I had a Ranger... :( until gas prices shot up and then I got rid of her for a Focus... for the better in the long run.
[right][snapback]148061[/snapback][/right]
lol. me too, $55 a week just for getting to work in Oakville was getting steep, and that's when gas was at $.85.

I do miss the other benefits of the truck though, getting plywood and stuff in the minivan sucks.
And I had 20's on her! :( I do miss it.

Overall though, I can't get over this car. Seriously... there are so many positives over negatives (all cars have negatices) I just knew Rangers were good, my father had one just before I was born, this previous one being our third one with only 40k, other two around 200-300k... first one being a 2.8 if I remember correctly, and the past two being 4.0's.

My dad commuted to and from Hamilton and the Ford Plant for many years... he found it (them) decent on the highway, for a truck.
OAC_Sparky,Oct 11 2005, 08:56 PM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Oct 11 2005, 10:36 AM Wrote:I had a Ranger... :( until gas prices shot up and then I got rid of her for a Focus... for the better in the long run.
[right][snapback]148061[/snapback][/right]
lol. me too, $55 a week just for getting to work in Oakville was getting steep, and that's when gas was at $.85.

I do miss the other benefits of the truck though, getting plywood and stuff in the minivan sucks.
[right][snapback]148174[/snapback][/right]
i had a dakota v8 4x4 which i got rid of and bought the focus.. 82 cents a litre was too much for me and that truck back then..glad i dont have it now...nice ranger tho.
my mom has a ranger, I have to admit I'm kind disapointed with the 2006 though, I'm suprised it looks the same as the late 90-'s models of rangers though, I would have expected a newer design like the new F150's.