FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fave Commercial Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah okay it's a BWM commercial...but it's still the best one ever

FRIGGIN' FAST

Meh
egh it's BMW, seen one you've more less seen them all.
Frost__2001,Oct 10 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:egh it's BMW, seen one you've more less seen them all.
[right][snapback]147995[/snapback][/right]
how many m5s u see rolling around?

theyre gonna have to redo this commercial though wiht the new M5 the subject car might need to be faster though
Frost__2001,Oct 10 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:egh it's BMW, seen one you've more less seen them all.
[right][snapback]147995[/snapback][/right]

I can't understand what you have against BMW's. They might not be the most beautiful but they have a lot of things about them that other manufacturers can't claim. Mercedes doesn't have many manual transmissions. Audi can't get the reliability there. Lexus and Infinity are doing pretty well. Don't even get me started with Jaguar.

The new M5 will blow the doors off of anything in it's class. The E class won't be able to keep up with it and it has a supercharger. The S6........umm even with the turbo it doesn't stand a chance. For god's sake it even has the F1 inspired traction control. The sport mode button will control the power output of the engine. When turned off the car will produce 400bhp but when turned on all 507bhp will be let loose. The reason for this is because if you try to drive around in traffic with that much power you'll just rear end someone. This car is going to be insane.

IT'S GOT 100HP...................................................100HP PER PERSON!
I dunno, I'd rather have a G35 than a luxobarge on steroids.

Large, European sedan or Skyline. Large European sedan, or... Skyline? :huh:

Easy choice. And Beamers are far from reliable. Also, they're just as costly as MB for parts, especially off-warranty stuff. I've got friends in Toronto that refuse to own one off warranty.
I totally stand by what I said there too, BMW's generally look the same, infact the newest 5 series looks very german with a japanese twist in the rear end, and that's a first for BMW to go that route on the NA models.

Power aside and all that, cost wise I don't think owning any German car over $50,000 is worth it. I mean yeah it's nice to have money to show it off but really when you see one you see them all...... same goes for Honda and Toyota IMHO. I mean today alone I've already seen 4 new Civics this morning alone, and it's like ok...... two more months and eveyone will have one.

I'll be totally up front with you all, and tell you I'm not in to high end model cars at all, the generally look the same to me and really they only thing they have going for them half the time, is some performance edition later on in their model line ups, and no real change to the stylings or colour choices.