FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Seen: Zx3, Fc.net On Saturday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who belongs to this? Lookin pretty sharp! :D

[Image: zx3.jpg]
Ca, c'est moi

What were you doing at Bridlewood Mall? Up visiting the g/f for (Canadian) Thanksgiving?
Yep was up there for Thanksgiving... cruising around the mall so we didn't have to be at the house with her Very Annoying sister.
Raine what happened to the tinted tails? :lol:

And you got caught on camera with out them!!!!! :o
LOL yeah I know. I'll have them tinted again by the cruise on Saturday, don't you worry about that.
Raine,Oct 10 2005, 12:39 PM Wrote:LOL yeah I know. I'll have them tinted again by the cruise on Saturday, don't you worry about that.
[right][snapback]147866[/snapback][/right]

Actually, they look better stock. :blink:
ANTHONYD,Oct 10 2005, 12:06 PM Wrote:
Raine,Oct 10 2005, 12:39 PM Wrote:LOL yeah I know. I'll have them tinted again by the cruise on Saturday, don't you worry about that.

[right][snapback]147870[/snapback][/right]

My parents were saying the same thing but to be honest with you I just hate all the red. Personal preference thing I guess but this time it won't be big bulky covers on the lights..
ANTHONYD,Oct 10 2005, 01:06 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]147870[/snapback][/right]

I think so too. You're car looks fresher with the stock tails.
Think I should leave em then? Or try something other than blacking them out?
Change is a good thing. Try some more elaborate tails.
Yeah you could be right man. Ultimately, this is what I originally wanted to do to the tails, but didn't have the balls to open them up and try it for fear of facking it up.

[Image: tinted-tails.jpg]
Raine,Oct 10 2005, 03:20 PM Wrote:Yeah you could be right man. Ultimately, this is what I originally wanted to do to the tails, but didn't have the balls to open them up and try it for fear of facking it up.

[Image: tinted-tails.jpg]
[right][snapback]147917[/snapback][/right]

Well that looks really good! That's just the stock tails painted inside?