FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Why Is Aki Berg Allowed On The Ice?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there is NO REASON he should be playing hockey! He moved from the left side of Belfour to RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, then began to fall like the tree he is preventing Belfour from stopping another goal... fackin MORON
Because you are a loser (aka a demographic group) that gives a cuss while the rest of us make money off people like you SHEEP?
Berg. What about Tucker. The new and improved Tucker with the Asshole on his shirt allowed 2 goals tonite that were giveaways and sloppy play by him.
Shoot Tucker!
meford4u,Oct 9 2005, 01:37 AM Wrote:Berg.  What about Tucker. The new and improved Tucker with the Asshole on his shirt allowed 2 goals tonite that were giveaways and sloppy play by him.
Shoot Tucker!
[right][snapback]147682[/snapback][/right]

I agree Tucker is a fackin pylon
dlb,Oct 8 2005, 11:08 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Oct 9 2005, 01:37 AM Wrote:Berg.  What about Tucker. The new and improved Tucker with the Asshole on his shirt allowed 2 goals tonite that were giveaways and sloppy play by him.
Shoot Tucker!
[right][snapback]147682[/snapback][/right]

I agree Tucker is a fackin pylon
[right][snapback]147688[/snapback][/right]

HAHA you bunch of losers, excuses for all :lol:

GO Habs, way to leave ribeiro in front by himself, bunch of fackin idiots :lol:

Thanks for the win guys :lol:
Kool_ZX3,Oct 8 2005, 09:25 PM Wrote:HAHA you bunch of losers, excuses for all  :lol:

GO Habs, way to leave ribeiro in front by himself, bunch of fackin idiots  :lol:

Thanks for the win guys  :lol:
[right][snapback]147694[/snapback][/right]

When you live in a province that actually HAS a hockey team, then you can laugh. Until then, keep your little wannabe frenchman inside chained up and quiet.

List of people on the Leafs that need to be shot:

Berg
Antropov (so what if he scored tonite? It's the first contribution he's made to the team aside from being the target for angry fans' water bottles in a long time)
Belak
Tucker
Who else?
He shouldn't be allowed on the ice
Bah... Leafs suck anyways. Go Sens!
Don't even get me started on Belak. Berg and Belak are the greatest pylons in the NHL. They screwed up 3 times in like 8 minutes to let the habs score. Way to go guys.

I've also come to a grand conclusion. TORONTO DOES NOT WANT TO WIN THE STANLEY CUP BECAUSE IT IS THE WORST ECONOMIC DECISION THEY CAN MAKE. If they get great players and win this thing then everyone who wanted to be "the first person to see the leafs win since 1804" will have been satisfied and attendance won't be as promising.
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 9 2005, 01:21 PM Wrote:Bah... Leafs suck anyways.  Go Sens!
[right][snapback]147736[/snapback][/right]

Go SENS Go!!
Raine,Oct 9 2005, 04:45 AM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Oct 8 2005, 09:25 PM Wrote:HAHA you bunch of losers, excuses for all  :lol:

GO Habs, way to leave ribeiro in front by himself, bunch of fackin idiots  :lol:

Thanks for the win guys  :lol:
[right][snapback]147694[/snapback][/right]

When you live in a province that actually HAS a hockey team, then you can laugh. Until then, keep your little wannabe frenchman inside chained up and quiet.

List of people on the Leafs that need to be shot:

Berg
Antropov (so what if he scored tonite? It's the first contribution he's made to the team aside from being the target for angry fans' water bottles in a long time)
Belak
Tucker
Who else?
[right][snapback]147725[/snapback][/right]

Even tho I'm a Habs fan, I gotta say I don't think the leafs will ever win a cup with Sundin as the captain. I think he's a good player just not great, and definately not good enough to carry a team to a cup.
geez people comeon, it was a good game, who cares if they lost, they just got beat by a better team yesterday. As for Tucker and Belak, why should they be shot? Although i have to agree with the Antropov part.
Fine, don't shoot Darcy. Hold his wife for ransom and fun times, see if he starts playing better.
Aki "Ice" Berg is the biggest goddamn waste of DNA to ever lace up skates. Where to begin?

Try lazy, prone to mistakes a pee-wee level player would make, couldn't complete a pass to a teammate if it was on a string... When Ferguson resigned that idiot, I knew he was a moron....

NefCanuck
hahahahahaha...i love it
I'll definitely have to start watching more games out of morbid curiosity.