FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: 2001 Ford Focus S2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK here is the deal, its been up here before, but not running. All those issues were resolved I had to repair the wiring harness that had a short in it. It was a pain finding it but the car runs great now.

The car is mint, never winter driven. There is a paint issue on the passenger side from some punk that threw an egg at my car a few years ago, you can't see it in the photos but up close you can. Photos in a link at the bottom. Some things changed since then but overall it is pretty much the same.

2001 Ford Focus S2 (not much S2 left but the sticker and spoiler)
78000km on body/engine (cluster shows 47000 due to SVT swap)

Rundown of mods:
FS Stage 3 Supercharger ~ 13psi (200whp dyno tuned by Randy of FocusSport)
FS Supercharger Grind Cams
FS Polished Valve Cover
FS Oil Cooler
FS Headers
Bosal Flex Pipe
FS Stealth Exhaust
Taylor Battery Relocation Kit + Optima Yellow Top Battery (brand new)
Steeda Fuel Rail
VF Engine Mounts (all 3)
FK Coilovers
Hella Projectors w/ HID Conversion
Clear Lense Grill
Velox VX6r Rims (14lb each) + Falken RT-615 tires (brand new less than 100km on them..maybe you can even see the tire sticker still!)
VIS CF Invader Hood + Stock Hood in good Shape
LC-1 Wideband Gauge
SVT Cluster
SVT Seats (red/black) + Door Inserts
Custom Gauge Surrounds for Gauges (radio + cluster bezel)
F2 Body Kit
EBC Rotors + Pads on Front
Brake Fluid Flushed with ATE Superblue
Ran on RP 5w20 for last 4 years. Mobil1 prior to that. Oil changes every 5k

The car runs great, and will come CERTIFED + ETESTED.
$7000

PICS HERE:
http://1036nas.kicks-ass.net/hk/
http://1036nas.kicks-ass.net/hk/Current
very nice
Hottest. S2. Ever.

If only I hadn't just bought a house... :D
BUMP Just passed etest today witth really good #'s, not even close to a fail.
hardk0re,Jul 18 2009, 09:32 AM Wrote:BUMP Just passed etest today witth really good #'s, not even close to a fail.
[right][snapback]291277[/snapback][/right]
Email sent.
Price Drop: $5500

Items Removed: CF Hood(replaced with stock), Polished Valve Cover(replaced with stock), Radio(no replacement - wire harnes left), Wideband Gauge/Sensor(still includes surround for a gauge, aswell as stock one with pocket), Oil Cooler, Optima Battery(replaced with stock)

hardk0re,Aug 20 2009, 11:44 AM Wrote:Price Drop: $5500

Items Removed: CF Hood(replaced with stock), Polished Valve Cover(replaced with stock), Radio(no replacement - wire harnes left), Wideband Gauge/Sensor(still includes surround for a gauge, aswell as stock one with pocket),  Oil Cooler, Optima Battery(replaced with stock)
[right][snapback]293038[/snapback][/right]

you willing to sell all those parts for the $1000 price drop? ;) lol
sure.
post this on gtan.ca
Are you willing to sell the VIS Invader Hood itself? If so how much, cause I'm considering buying one.
SOLD!

It is a very sad day for me...a very sad day indeed!
is it sanyone on the forums that bought it???
no some guy from autotrader...

oh yeah get this its going to be his Winter beater!!!
What you sold it omg why why....His winter beater stupid dumbass....Where is he or she from?
From Toronto...

Sold it because I needed money more than a summer only car, loved the car. The constant 250km/tank on premium was a little pain in the pocket also, plus the yearly insurance for acar that gets less than 5000km/year.

If all goes well i'll have a very nice post to post up in the next few days of where the money went......
Nice...Well hope the new toy is or better than the S2 Focus...What car does this person drive in the Summer?
SVT Lightning apparently. The guy knows how to drive a car tho, he drove mine very well.
that sucks man that its a winter car
Oh man i can't believe this......

i am absolutely dumb founded that this is going to end up as someone's winter beater

:wtf: :twak:

This is truely a sad day for FC.net
SL8RZZX3,Aug 27 2009, 08:51 PM Wrote:Oh man i can't believe this......

i am absolutely dumb founded that this is going to end up as someone's winter beater

:wtf:  :twak:

This is truely a sad day for FC.net
[right][snapback]293408[/snapback][/right]

i agree thats total bs lol
Pages: 1 2