FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Paintball Markers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alrite, Raine is totally to blame for this.

After going out to play paintball last nite, i'm hooked so i've been looking at markers. Now I'm looking at 2 different packages both come with everything i would need to start out. The first has a Tippmann 98 Custom for $285. The second package has a Tippmann A5 for $400. Which package would you guys recommend? I know the A5 is a better marker out of the box, but with the difference in price i could maybe spend that difference and upgrade the 98. Or is it just better to buy the A5 and upgrade it latter?

Or do you guys have any experience with Ben Tippmann guns. I like the looks of them? Are the any good? They look like they are similar to regular Tippmann's but with differ barrels and such.

Need a little help from the paintball guys on here.

Thanks guys
should have bought my totally supped up A5 a while ago when I tried to sell it in here, I ended up unloading it for 250$ with all the gears and flatline and collapsable stock... :(

Here is what I suggest you buy:

tippman A5 <--- own the 98 by far
Flatline barrel
collapsible Stock
Remote bottle cable
Big ass tank on a belt

this is all you need to have the best looking marker that performs the best.
I'm assuming you're talking about the badlands package for $400. It's a good deal for a brand new A5. Onlinepaintball.ca has a great deal - for only $10 more you get a Smart Parts Progressive barrel with it as well:

Online Paintball A5 Package

If you're looking for something a little less expensive but fun to get started with, consider a Spyder. They're just as durable, as many mods as you can think off, shoot straight, and easy as s**t to fix.

[Image: imaginepackage.jpg]

That's a good deal