FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Man Pulls Cop Over For Speeding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw this video a couple days ago. Either guy has big balls or he has nothing to live for. Either way I wanna party with him sometimes.

Vid
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d6a_1243474201

p.s. it's 8 min long but the end is worth it.

P.S.P.S. you can watch it at work just put the headphones on
Thats wicked!
anyone else notice that the guy shooting the video was not wearing his seatbelt? not to mention he was an idiot with his commentry.,
Frost__2001,Jun 23 2009, 04:46 PM Wrote:anyone else notice that the guy shooting the video was not wearing his seatbelt? not to mention he was an idiot with his commentry.,
[right][snapback]290014[/snapback][/right]

Plus he was doing 100mph.
And ran a stop sign or 2 during the chase. It didn't show what happened when the cops backup arrived.
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 23 2009, 05:28 PM Wrote:And ran a stop sign or 2 during the chase.  It didn't show what happened when the cops backup arrived.
[right][snapback]290021[/snapback][/right]

I didn't. The guy left cause it was too cold.
NikiterZTS,Jun 23 2009, 06:06 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 23 2009, 05:28 PM Wrote:And ran a stop sign or 2 during the chase.  It didn't show what happened when the cops backup arrived.

[right][snapback]290024[/snapback][/right]
That's "his" story I would bet long odds that while he was doing his "he's scared s***less" diatribe at the end the cop was running his plate and checking the owner for outstanding warrants and fines.

The cop was not right speeding with no cause but guy taking the video is a dick. There could be a hundred and one reason the cop was speeding, none of which allows a citizen to behave that way and then obstruct an officer in his line of work. Driving a hundred miles an hour not wearing a seatbelt and holding a camera. A Darwinism field day waiting to happen.

Personally I hope the moron with the camera wraps himself around a tree next time and let someone obstruct the emergency sevices coming to the accident scene. Then he'll see how funny it is.
Good for him, we need more people policing the police!
Flofocus,Jun 24 2009, 08:24 AM Wrote:Good for him, we need more people policing the police!
[right][snapback]290049[/snapback][/right]
That's right , the law should be obeyed by cops too ... only this guys needs to clean his language , maybe brush with some acid or something
OAC_Sparky,Jun 23 2009, 09:36 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jun 23 2009, 06:06 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]290024[/snapback][/right]

Personally I hope the moron with the camera wraps himself around a tree next time and let someone obstruct the emergency sevices coming to the accident scene. Then he'll see how funny it is.
[right][snapback]290036[/snapback][/right]

That's fine.....but i still have to party with im before he smashes himself.

I bet he's a local outlaw now lol
OAC_Sparky,Jun 23 2009, 10:36 PM Wrote:....and let someone obstruct the emergency sevices coming to the accident scene. Then he'll see how funny it is.
[right][snapback]290036[/snapback][/right]

put your lights on to indicate your on a emergency call. Not very fawkin hard to do. :rolleyes:

I see cops blasting down the road all the time, turning into a tim hortons parking lot. :rolleyes:

I've even seen them turn on their lgiths at red stop lights, speed through, then turn them off and drop back down to 50-60km/hr.

Thank god Im not a cop, I would be the worst offender out there. :D
Anyone remember recently the story about the female OPP officer that was off-duty, but got busted speeding excessively in her patrol car down by Brantford? That was pretty awesome...