FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Importfest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeah tony, Come out to a GTG.
ANTHONYD,Oct 17 2005, 01:37 PM Wrote:Yeah tony, Come out to a GTG.
[right][snapback]149525[/snapback][/right]

well the car is still apart and i dont want to show it until it's done

more cool stuff

Bags anyone?????

done
huh? what are you smoking dean?

anyway I will be at importfest all weekend, stop by and say hi if u r there
SVT dean,Oct 18 2005, 12:09 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Oct 17 2005, 01:37 PM Wrote:Yeah tony, Come out to a GTG.
[right][snapback]149525[/snapback][/right]

well the car is still apart and i dont want to show it until it's done

more cool stuff

Bags anyone?????

done
[right][snapback]149732[/snapback][/right]

so you went from wanting to sell it for 40,000...to putting in on bags...holy yo-yo

:blink:
ZOOM,Oct 7 2005, 12:49 PM Wrote:Trying to size up the competition, who is gonna be showin? Who is gonna be goin?

I'm in, showing of course.
[right][snapback]147370[/snapback][/right]

Got a free ticket C/O of my Rogers connections, so I'll be going right after I leave work, Its going to be open untill midnite of course. So I have plenty of time

schade,Oct 7 2005, 03:57 PM Wrote:22nd of october inside the skydome.
[right][snapback]147464[/snapback][/right]

Correction, its held at the ROGERS centre
So how was the show this year?. anybody, pics/models?.
vealzx3,Oct 22 2005, 06:02 PM Wrote:So how was the show this year?. anybody, pics/models?.
[right][snapback]150894[/snapback][/right]

I'm sure everyone's Focus rocked, there were boobies everywhere, SVTdean sold his car for $45,000 and the reason nobody is posting is because they are getting laid by hot chicks (hookers) at a "VIP area" because hanging out at a car show by the airport is worth more than a major intersection or train tracks on a Saturday afternoon till sunset.

Quote:I've been here for four or five years and cannot remember anyone, who after attending any one of these indoor shows, DIDN'T (after attending) post about how much it sucked, was too expensive and how they wouldn't ever go again.

You've been warned.

That was about a month ago, fair warning.

Any Focus fan would have had a better time at the Niagara Cruise or any other event.
2001 ZTS,Oct 22 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:Any Focus fan would have had a better time at the Niagara Cruise or any other event.
[right][snapback]150907[/snapback][/right]

Damn str8. Where were you no.1 cheerleader?
Well i think the show could have been a alot better although i was impressed with the svt from new york with the two tone paint and zom is that you with the nitrous express bottle in the hatch if it is im glad to see you got your back end fixed since the misshad before darknights i was suppsoe to be there with my friend with the turbo green sunfire he was inline right behind you at darknights and told me what happened if that was you of course.
importfest sucked balls.

no focus class = I was in domestic other. pwn'd BIG time.
ZOOM,Oct 24 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:importfest sucked balls.

[right][snapback]151157[/snapback][/right]

I guess thats why thy call it importfest :lol:
yea, importfest was ok, some cars were nice, the ladies were even nicer, and that was about it, oh, and the DJ's, they were good..but that was about it, and Tony, nice car once again, still my fav focus there and from DKN
Flofocus,Oct 24 2005, 06:30 PM Wrote:
ZOOM,Oct 24 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:importfest sucked balls.

[right][snapback]151157[/snapback][/right]

I guess thats why thy call it importfest :lol:
[right][snapback]151159[/snapback][/right]

no... There were mustang classes, probe classes, cavalier classes....

On the website they even list a focus class, just not enough (Min 5) to warrant the class, and trophies.
teh f0cus = winnar!
amd last year i WON "BADDEST FOCUS + BADDEST MULTI MEDIA

I ROCK
SVT dean,Nov 19 2005, 01:43 AM Wrote:amd last year i WON "BADDEST FOCUS + BADDEST MULTI MEDIA

I ROCK
[right][snapback]156699[/snapback][/right]

Good for you Dean. :rolleyes:
SVT dean,Nov 19 2005, 12:43 AM Wrote:amd last year i WON "BADDEST FOCUS + BADDEST MULTI MEDIA

I ROCK
[Image: aku.jpg]

:rolleyes:
SVT dean,Nov 19 2005, 01:43 AM Wrote:amd last year i WON "BADDEST FOCUS + BADDEST MULTI MEDIA

I ROCK

I find it funny how you've won all these awards yet most of us have never really seen your car any any meet, or even a complete photo of its latest state...
dont touch any of the ladies from Importfest................I slept with half of them........ :ph34r:
SVT dean,Nov 19 2005, 12:43 AM Wrote:amd last year i WON "BADDEST FOCUS + BADDEST MULTI MEDIA

I ROCK

What happened this year, even the bags "didn't have enough"?
Pages: 1 2 3