FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Can You Swim Faster In Water Or Syrup?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
bluetoy,Oct 7 2005, 06:16 PM Wrote:Syrup. You'd probably be more bouyant in it and you'd get  more thrust from your strokes (swimming strokes not stroking yourself).
[right][snapback]147499[/snapback][/right]

Oh now that's fawkin gross. Jizzim in my syrup. :puke:
What's that Hershey Bar ™ doing floating in the pool?

BTW, if you pee in a pool of syrup does the water change colour?
Oh god, whats with these posts lately? and to top it off, I had pancakes with maple syrup this morning, now I ser this? I've lost my appetite in the mornings now. BTW, I voted syrup
okidokee.. the real answer, if anyone saw daily planet or read up on the Ig Nobel prize is ....

IT MAKES NO FRIGGIN' DIFFERENCE!!!!

the extra drag offered by the syrup is balanced out by the extra "push".

whowouldathunkit.....
Me, hence the reason I voted they'd be the same.
darkpuppet,Oct 7 2005, 10:34 PM Wrote:whowouldathunkit.....
[right][snapback]147567[/snapback][/right]

Me and about 50% of the people here?
I voted same thing
Notice how the voting changes from wthe time before the answer was given to now. Everyones a smart cookie not.
bull, you would get more tired in the syrup, and hungry, so water for the long distance swimmer
crazikev,Oct 9 2005, 03:24 AM Wrote:bull, you would get more tired in the syrup, and hungry, so water for the long distance swimmer
[right][snapback]147723[/snapback][/right]

too bad it's not about endurance, but about speed...otherwise I would agree.
meford4u,Oct 8 2005, 04:14 PM Wrote:Notice how the voting changes from wthe time before the answer was given to now.  Everyones a smart cookie not.
[right][snapback]147647[/snapback][/right]
no no I voted b4 he posted his answer, but I wasn't able to post a response stupid proxy I was using from work doesn't allow me to do somethings.
Cool... I voted right then! :) I thought this would be a trick question... but not so tricky when you think of it... :ph34r: :unsure:
meford4u,Oct 7 2005, 12:00 PM Wrote:water is denser than concrete.  Syrup all over me would make me so hot and want to like myself clean
[right][snapback]147399[/snapback][/right]
water denser than concrete? crazy. wrong and crazy.
Pages: 1 2