FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Gas Finally Hits Below A Buck A Litre In The Gta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yeah I know most of you have seen this but here in the GTA gas has come down to 99.9 in some areas, I have seen it at 97.9 at one or two gas stations but it's good to see it down for once.

oh and oil is getting lower too just hit $60.89 down from $63 earlier in the week.
WTF stil friggin 109.9 here :angry:

your gas over there could be 60 cents, and over here it would still be 109.9, Its never gone under 109.9 since katrina and probably never will,
Its the end of the summer driving season. Plus refinery capacity is coming back. Therefore, prices will drop.
LOL crazikev, you live in a major tourist area so it's only natural they are going to gouge you there.
Frost__2001,Oct 6 2005, 06:39 PM Wrote:LOL crazikev, you live in a major tourist area so it's only natural they are going to gouge you there.
[right][snapback]147221[/snapback][/right]
whenever i went to like London or something when the gas prices were sane, it would always be like 20 cents cheaper
yeah, again it's related to gouging, I really wish the government would hurry up with these new laws they are " talking about " and " perposed " in the house of commons earlier this week, because really we should not be paying this much.
Same here, some stations went down to 99.9/l today.
Frost__2001,Oct 6 2005, 07:42 PM Wrote:yeah, again it's related to gouging, I really wish the government would hurry up with these new laws they are " talking about " and " perposed " in the house of commons earlier this week, because really we should not be paying this much.
[right][snapback]147225[/snapback][/right]

The Canadian government talks a good game, but when it comes time for action their useless...

There have been multiple "inquiries" and "investigations" into the pricing practices of the oil giants in the past, not one has ever found squat to complain about ;)

NefCanuck
It's been going below a buck for quite a while now? :blink: It's 95.5 tonite here
maybe, Oil is down and keeping in that trend, So yeah maybe.
heck it would be nice to see gas in the high 80's for once......... ( i can't believe I said that )
It'll be in the 80's within a week or 2
Frost__2001,Oct 6 2005, 07:30 PM Wrote:yeah I know most of you have seen this but here in the GTA gas has come down to 99.9 in some areas, I have seen it at 97.9 at one or two gas stations but it's good to see it down for once.

oh and oil is getting lower too just hit $60.89 down from $63 earlier in the week.
[right][snapback]147216[/snapback][/right]

you are lucky, the gas is 116.4$/L near montreal
focusgold2001,Oct 6 2005, 11:44 PM Wrote:you are lucky, the gas is 116.4$/L near montreal
[right][snapback]147287[/snapback][/right]
See what emulating France gets ya?
Ranges here from 1.06 - 1.09.
i was paying 1.17L Premium in some hick town
It's still 113.2/L here in North Bay at most major stations. I need to fill to drive the 1 1/2 hour run to the in-laws today after work. I really wish WE would see gas back down below 1.00/L. :rolleyes:
ZX3TUNR,Oct 6 2005, 11:42 PM Wrote:i was paying 1.17L Premium  in some hick town
[right][snapback]147294[/snapback][/right]

Are there any other kinds in your part of the country?

:poke2:

:rofl:
2001 ZTS,Oct 7 2005, 08:43 AM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Oct 6 2005, 11:42 PM Wrote:i was paying 1.17L Premium  in some hick town
[right][snapback]147294[/snapback][/right]

Are there any other kinds in your part of the country?

:poke2:

:rofl:
[right][snapback]147316[/snapback][/right]

LMAO 2001ZTS....................... :lol:

but back on topic,

well another it's another day and gas has droped a bit more, at the station beisde my work ( Pioneer ) they are saying it's going to go down a bit more today to the low 90's, right now it's round 9:30 in the am, and it's at 97.4, and Ray ( the gas attendant manager ) says it should be at 94.6 a little later in the afternoon.

So more good news all around.
YEE-HAW!!!! Time to go buy an excursion V10!!!! :ph34r:
Pages: 1 2