FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Ford Feista 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw this drive past me, and I saw where the guy was going to park, so I ran back to my car grabbed the digital camera and took these. Found the car and watched the guy walk into the mall before I took these.

[Image: 000_0171.jpg]
[Image: 000_0178.jpg]
[Image: 000_0176.jpg]
[Image: 000_0177.jpg]

I noticed the Mexican car register in the windshield, and it had Ontario plates on it. From the looks of the guy driving it he looked spanish, and it was a 5 speed as I happened to look inside it.
REPOST! :lol:

Just kidding, sort of. ;)

That's the same one (colour) I saw last winter on the QEW near the Ford plant.

From February:

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...=9184&hl=fiesta
hardly, you said it was a 3 door you saw, that one is clearly a 5 door :P
Frost__2001,Oct 6 2005, 05:43 PM Wrote:hardly, you said it was a 3 door you saw, that one is clearly a 5 door :P
[right][snapback]147193[/snapback][/right]

Uh pulease middle of feb on the QEW and suppossed to count doors? How many liquid gray Euro Fiestas do you think are running around the west end?
is it diesel?
if yes i want want, I wanted to look at ford of mexico, but i coulnt find a diesel foucs, Does anyone know if they sell them there? and if yes how much is it in US or canadian?
umm it said 1.6 on the trunk, so no I don't think it's a Diesel.
mo_focus,Oct 6 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:is it diesel?
if yes i want want, I wanted to look at ford of mexico, but i coulnt find a diesel foucs, Does anyone know if they sell them there? and if yes how much is it in US or canadian?
[right][snapback]147201[/snapback][/right]

My Spanish is a bit rough but I couldn't find a diesel Focus either but the Fiesta starts at 10,871.05 for the base model and goes up to 14,232.37 for the highest model.

Laterz :)
Well I know for a fact a guy (or girl) at the Ontario Van Plant in Oakville has one... but other than this picture and the Festiva I saw at the assembly plant a year back... I had only seen an updated Festiva like this one in Austria. I got a couple nice pics of it too... i'll look for them and post them when I get a chance.
euro_zx5,Oct 6 2005, 08:07 PM Wrote:Well I know for a fact a guy (or girl) at the Ontario Van Plant in Oakville has one... .
[right][snapback]147235[/snapback][/right]
Probably an engineer from Mexico. I work with most of the PVT's during the week.
Do you know what gate it parks near? North end, middle or south? I'll look for it when I get out early.
this looks 100 times better than the echo or even the new Yaris. They should bring this car over.