FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Any Truth To This ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I highly doubt this but I got an e-mail containing this message:

On the 1st of november , we will have to pay for the use of our MSN
and email accounts unless we send this message to at least 18 contacts on your contact list. It's no joke if you don't believe me then go to the site( http://www.msn.com ) and see for yourself. Anyways once you've sent this message to at least 18 contacts , your msn dude will become blue. please copy and paste don't forward because people won't take notice of it otherwise.

I e-mailed MSN, and hotmail on this and I have not heard anything back, Should I just call b/s on this and delete these annoying e-mails I've recieved, because I have checked their sites and there is nothing about this posted.
bs
Frost__2001,Oct 6 2005, 10:04 AM Wrote:I highly doubt this but I got an e-mail containing this message:

On the 1st of november , we will have to pay for the use of our MSN
and email accounts unless we send this message to at least 18 contacts on your contact list. It's no joke if you don't believe me then go to the site( http://www.msn.com ) and see for yourself. Anyways once you've sent this message to at least 18 contacts , your msn dude will become blue. please copy and paste don't forward because people won't take notice of it otherwise.

I e-mailed MSN, and hotmail on this and I have not heard anything back, Should I just call b/s on this and delete these annoying e-mails I've recieved, because I have checked their sites and there is nothing about this posted.
[right][snapback]147009[/snapback][/right]

Its BS.

However on a somewhat related topic, government is thinking about imposing some form of a tax on e-mails since Canada Post is taking a hit for a drop in volume.
call it BS
It's B.S. if there was any truth to this, you would see it on MSN's website before you see it in e-mails. remember the ICQ will charge for messages chain messages that went on 10 years ago, i still use ICQ and have yet to receive a bill.
any e-mail I receive that tells you to forward it to any number of people gets deleted. They're ALL chain letters.

in this case, buddy is asking you to copy and paste it to obfuscate the originator of the chain letter... not to gain attention to this bullshit issue. MSN would have posted on it's site if it were a problem.
haha, i got the same thing too... SUCH BS.
I hate chain letters...fooking supersticious people
BS, i delete those things...... and fack off feds. e-mail tax lol
BS
MS

hmmm... both smell the same