FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Thought Darkpuppet's Super Charger Was Loud.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's no turbo, that's an electric engine mod yo! Take out that Cobra's v8, and pop in electric motors up the wazoo!!

Damn that thing is loud... whines like a wet dog. Why would the turbo be whistling so loudly?
def not a turbo.

That thing sings!!!
definitely a supercharger... sounds like overdrive pulley on roots blower. That's the kind of sound I like.
You could hear him when he was way out of sight!
ANTHONYD,Oct 6 2005, 11:12 AM Wrote:You could hear him when he was way out of sight!
[right][snapback]147049[/snapback][/right]

but don't forget it was done with a camcorder, and I'm sure the mic was on auto-gain...
that bad boy is loud tho, mine is only that loud when the car sits for a while like the winter, COOOOOL
It's called a tripod, shaky hands
bah you guys getting all hard and stuff over a water pump dying..... supercharger bahahahah

but seriously the guy down the raod from a friends had a hot rod he built and it had the exact same sound at idle, it;s the type of blower or how it's setup, also he told us you can get fan blades that will make a sound like that....