FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ghey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I may have figured out what Jay and his woman have been upto. :lol:

[Image: 574B5E9E-927D-4C1E-9425-DD98A961214B.jpg]Click here to see Video
"Throw your heart into reverse" :lol: :puke:

If they are going to suck so much why not toss in a 'drop the hammer' as part of the chorus?
2001 ZTS,Oct 6 2005, 09:07 AM Wrote:"Throw your heart into reverse" :lol:  :puke:

If they are going to suck so much why not toss in a 'drop the hammer' as part of the chorus?
[right][snapback]146994[/snapback][/right]

For some reason I was waiting to see Jay do a drive by in the Focus with the doors up. All emo and s**t.
LMAO at Anthony

What is she, 15? Is she even legal to drive? Get her out of that car. And who's the guy?!?! Her kid brother? He looks about 12. She could at least look like she was trying to sing... weird.
2001 ZTS,Oct 6 2005, 09:07 AM Wrote:"Throw your heart into reverse" :lol:  :puke:

[right][snapback]146994[/snapback][/right]

why must you always be so jealous? :rolleyes:

that video is hilarious. girl mumbling to the song (open your mouth when you sing, it's what singers do!), lipsyncing to the backup singers, and the stiff elbow not so steady camera work.

someone give her a burger, she look like she starving.
I thought it was fu ck in hilarious!
What a pathetic s**t bomb..... that had no enthusiasm at all, her eyes were like a scared rabbit lol BOO
something tells me she's never driven a day in her life...
"...slam hte brakes again"
*footage of someone slamming the gas*
wow, that friggin sucked.
Sever too busy!!!! :D
WTF WAS THAT?????

WHO WAS THAT?

what was the song??? didn't a hear a word of lyric??? LOL
she's got a great career ahead of her in the adult entertainment industry.
I'm leaving this post alone......................
when did "red light" = "taillight" ????

somebody should give daddy back his camera