FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Public Service Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ladies and Gentllemen,
Ontario is on the brink of an LCBO strike tomorrow. So, for those of you where spirits are a part of your day, it may be a good idea to stock up today. :angry:
I live close enough to Quebec, and NY state, so no worries for me!

Oh, and managers will be filling in at the cash, just no help on the floor to pick you Zinfandel... :)
Im always stocked. :D
Flofocus,Jun 23 2009, 11:06 AM Wrote:Im always sloshed.  :D
[right][snapback]289983[/snapback][/right]

There, fixed it! :lol:
its funny because its true. :unsure:
how about the beer store?
just think, for people in toronto this will he the hardest, as they will have no booze, no day care, and no garbage pick ups, sounds like summer in the city will be real fun lol....
Frost__2001,Jun 23 2009, 03:47 PM Wrote:just think, for people in toronto this will he the hardest, as they will have no booze, no day care, and no garbage pick ups, sounds like summer in the city will be real fun lol....
[right][snapback]290015[/snapback][/right]
Might be a good reality check for "some" 416ers that don't look out past their city walls unless it's to ship their garbage to Michigan.

Note: Not meant as a slight on anyone in particular here.
At least the Beer Stores will still be open (Wonder if this strike will affect the "Wine Rack" type stores)?

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 23 2009, 09:58 PM Wrote:At least the Beer Stores will still be open (Wonder if this strike will affect the "Wine Rack" type stores)?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]290041[/snapback][/right]
nope ,just the LCBO.

glad im a beer guy
Its a good thing that I'm a whatever is in your fridge kind of guy. LOL
woo hooo no strike, well not yet atleast the deadline has been extended.
I heard today that on Christmas they usually do $7mil.........but the other day they sold $17mil worth of alcohole.......

Good thing I don't drink so i don't even care.......
Good thing I didn't panic and try to cram my way in yesterday :ph34r:

Then again a dry spell means more cash fior the car anyhow ;)

NefCanuck
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 23 2009, 10:30 PM Wrote:Its a good thing that I'm a whatever is in your fridge kind of guy. LOL
[right][snapback]290045[/snapback][/right]
I'm thirsty.

I ran out of liquor and wonder what is in your fridge.

Never mind.

I'll get it myself.