FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2009 Focus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks better than the latest Civic.2009 Focus?
Chopped.

+ It looks like s**t.
I sure hope not :(
ANTHONYD,Oct 5 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:Chopped.

+ It looks like s**t.
[right][snapback]146784[/snapback][/right]

it will be a premiere, but I agree with you anthony... :o
ITs the Ford CRX, look at the back window, lets just get the euro Foci over here.

David
I think the 80's are coming back :(
needs less chrome.
looks like crap,
s**t
poop
Do some people think it looks worse than the current Focus? :o
CanadaSVT,Oct 5 2005, 01:41 PM Wrote:Do some people think it looks worse than the current Focus? :o
[right][snapback]146811[/snapback][/right]

It really depends on who you ask.....I love the new 05's!! and I know not many here do....then again, it seems like nobody here likes anything. hahaha
This is just like the Mustang going back into the past years look, I don't like this new design.
Flofocus,Oct 5 2005, 01:53 PM Wrote:It really depends on who you ask.....I love the new 05's!!  and I know not many here do....then again, it seems like nobody here likes anything.  hahaha
[right][snapback]146822[/snapback][/right]

I second that!!! :lol:

Sakic #7 Wrote:This is just like the Mustang going back into the past years look, I don't like this new design.
[right][snapback]146822[/snapback][/right]

I love the new mustang. Did you guy see the Foose Mustang! OMG!

[Image: 05_FooseMustang_Pic12.jpg]
I was waiting for the picture of a Euro '98 Focus being released as a 2009 NA model.

I don't like it, and something tells me the NA model would end up with rear drums and a horrible amount of front brake bias AGAIN. :rolleyes:
Mabye it's just me but...

09 focus

looks very very close to

this

mabye am just seeing things but... god.. what has this world gone to... plz some one bring carroll shelby back to the ford design group... i've had a enough glittered rice.
I dunno, the back end looks okay for a 3dr. but that front... looks like it has a tumour growing under the hood (Maybe Ford wants to offer a 6cyl. option, but in light of the gas prices lately I dunno if that's such a good idea <_< )

NefCanuck
Tri_kento,Oct 5 2005, 03:04 PM Wrote:Mabye it's just me but...

09 focus

looks very very close to

this

mabye am just seeing things but... god.. what has this world gone to... plz some one bring carroll shelby back to the ford design group... i've had a enough glittered rice.
[right][snapback]146834[/snapback][/right]

Not at all!

I don't mind this concept... just as long as it's not this CRX like in the back.
focusonthis_88,Oct 5 2005, 01:50 PM Wrote:I love the new mustang.  Did you guy see the Foose Mustang! OMG!

[Image: 05_FooseMustang_Pic12.jpg]
[right][snapback]146830[/snapback][/right]

The first one he did on Overhaulin' was the best. It was a black one... that car looked fackin AMAZING when it was done... the tail lights and all on the back of this make me freakin drool... uber hot

[Image: stang.jpg]
[Image: stang2.jpg]
isnt overhauling for old cars?? and rebuild them? meh...

i think the 2009 looks like a bag of smashed assholes.
Have to agree with Phil, definitely looks of smashed assholes. The proportions of the whole car are way off, it's a photoshop gone terribly wrong.

I'd say the 2005 European Focus bodystyle takes a little getting used to before you love it, but I think I'd have to hit myself in a head a lot of times before I could like this version.
Raine,Oct 5 2005, 04:16 PM Wrote:The first one he did on Overhaulin' was the best. It was a black one... that car looked fackin AMAZING when it was done... the tail lights and all on the back of this make me freakin drool... uber hot

[Image: stang.jpg]
[right][snapback]146854[/snapback][/right]

I just seen the end of that episode this week and I have to agree, that car is smokin! Sounded great too.
Pages: 1 2