FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wrc - Channel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know if there is a channel devoted to wrc - rally - etc. on satelite?

or some good videos of focus rallys on dvd - for my son and i to watch?
Someone had a season or 2 for WRC on DVD for sale. I think they were on this board, but maybe it was FF. I can't remember...

EDIT-I tried a few searches and came up empty on them, sorry man.
usually speed has it on Sundays following the WRC rally. talk to bunny, he is the fanatic in this feild.

you can also look at
http://www.rally-live.com it will give you the schedules
[Image: rallyb.gif]

hmmmm... rally.

I typically watch it on Speed whenever it's on, but if you're looking for DVD copies, you pretty much have to import it. But it's tricky because the DVDs tend to be european region DVDs only... so you need an unlocked DVD player or some work on the computer.

Wish I could find a north american release of the DVDs.

If you're into books, get the 30 year history of WRC ..
microbunny has one of the WRC year in review DVD's .. not sure which year though
I got the entire 2002-2003-&2004 dvd's
can i borrow them to make copys??? i'll be in guelph tomorrow night so i could pick them up .. and have them back to you next week sometime

:hi:
Go over to focusfanatics.com, and look up user name "Clegg", in his sig he has this comment "My WRC DVD set for sale link had to be removed-"
He's looks like a pretty active user, so you shouldn't have much trouble getting a hold of him.
THAT WOULD BE A COOL CHANNEL