FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: European Parts.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone really dealt with them in the past, I'm considering buying a some parts from them. What was your experience like with buying parts from them and how long was the wait when you received them?

I ordered fenders from them maybe 2 years back and they took 2 months to get here and when they showed up one was dented. Personally, I had a bad experience with them and I will NEVER deal with them again. Communication was horrible, shipping was slow and my product arrived damaged :( No fun at all.
Got by Rieger front bumper and some accessories from them back in 2004. Good experience back then. Had to pickup at the airport though and clear customs myself.
Burnin21,Jun 22 2009, 03:08 PM Wrote:I ordered fenders from them maybe 2 years back and they took 2 months to get here and when they showed up one was dented. Personally, I had a bad experience with them and I will NEVER deal with them again. Communication was horrible, shipping was slow and my product arrived damaged :( No fun at all.
[right][snapback]289942[/snapback][/right]

x2 on the communications thing ... bought Euro wagon tails from them and was told they were complete ... yeah, well they didn't work with NA harness and they didn't respond to any one of my 6 emails following asking where I could buy the harness. Also thought from the description that I was getting European made high-quality replacmenets, but rec'd instead cheap Taiwan knock-offs that I had to heavily modify to make weather-proof.

If you have a choice about buying from them I'd say don't ... but if it's something you simply can't get anywhere else - well, you'll have to decide if it's worth it or not, because you won't be getting any after sales service.
this european parts guy have icq..
try that..
he always on icq and i had no problem with him..

ordered rear bumper, reinforce bar, foam and few other bling bling shiny thing under hood couple time way back 2005 and 2007
Ive ordered a few things on separate occasions and was a good experience everytime
Yup i had no problems with them

just bought some small stuff online, paid paypal and got my stuff quick
I love this "them" stuff. There is no "them" only him and I forget his name.

Just as Kona alluded to it is just one young guy, an American who moved to Germany with his parents. He has no inventory, no store and whatever you order he just order's from HIS local Ford dealer.

I've bought lights, grills and various other thing from him over the years and all went well.
^^^Sasha
^ thats right
Burnin21,Jun 22 2009, 01:08 PM Wrote:I ordered fenders from them maybe 2 years back and they took 2 months to get here and when they showed up one was dented. Personally, I had a bad experience with them and I will NEVER deal with them again. Communication was horrible, shipping was slow and my product arrived damaged :( No fun at all.
[right][snapback]289942[/snapback][/right]

Can't be any worse than f2usa, worst experience in my lfe dealing with a company? Waited 2 1/2 to get my body kit and I am still waiting for a grill and lower lip. Ricardo is a lousy businessman, I don't know why he is still around. People must be desperate to order from him. :angry:
I ordered several things from sasha, I never had an issue with him as I got everything on time, and everything I got arrived in good shape, but then again I paid for over night shipping on the important items such as the european tail lights, and the ST170's headlights.

my only issue was I was short on wire for the conversion kit for the St170's headlights, but I solved that myself as I had spare female plugs for the harness.

parts I ordered from him were:
ST170's Headlights.
OEM Sedan Tail lights, with bulb holder
washerfluid tank.
CAI Cover
European Hood Lock
"Zetec" badging for the doors

everything else I got locally, or off e-bay, or on the focus sites.
i bought european badgeless hoffelle grille from sasha, A1 feedback. isnt he best friends with Dan aka Tdotzx3 on here? i heard dan used to buy crap load of stuff from him, he even sent a case of german beer to dan once for being a great customer.
I bought ST170 headlights, upper and lower RS grilles, RS side skirts, and WRC replica spoiler from Sasha. Had lots of feedback from him in emails (which he responded to within 24 hrs), and he packaged my parts nicely. He shipped to me using Deutscheland post, and it was cheap and fast. MUCH faster and cheaper than ordering parts for my truck from Year One.

I reccomend Sasha's little company to anyone with 1st or 2nd gen Foci that wanna mod them with OEM or aftermarket Euro parts.
isnt he the guy who puts candies and treats included in his shipments? i remember people posting on the devil, umm i mean fj and opening up their packages and showing off gummy worms or smarties and stuff like that that came with their grills or headlits and stuff... was it sash?