FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: When Are You Bringing Out Your Snow Tires?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crap I hate winter. The snow is starting to fly this morning. :angry: When/Do you guys start running snow tires. I'll be doin' it this weekend.
Probably when the temperature drops out of the high 20's I'll start thinking about putting on the all seasons :P
Down to 12 this weekend....

Not long now.

Maybe another 3 weeks.
put them on till i solve the tire prob - :(
I was originally thinking to change over after we change the clocks back from daylight savings. ( ie first week of November ).

In view of our current weather, I may have to re-think my timing! Let's see what the forecast is for next week.

Cheers.
i got mine alreay, actually these are the old snow tires, they are going to garbage once the new ones are on in Nov.
Nov 1st is when my winter tires (Justy) come on the road. :lol:

Focus goes to bed for a few months. :(
I'm gonna try these stock Pirelli "Four Seasons" tires for now... and yes i'm planning on keeping my stock rims on during the winter.
nevar!

01-yellow-ZX3

The first snow fall always scares me, but I by the looks of the weather I think I'll hold off on the winters for another week or two.
Roads are not nearly as bad as I thought, it's staying above 0 so it's only wet and out there, not even slushy. The stock Conti's were fine last night and this morning, and it will be back up to 14 by the weekend. Looks like Evan is right to hold off a couple more weeks.

01-yellow-ZX3

SVT ZX3,Oct 6 2005, 07:40 AM Wrote:Roads are not nearly as bad as I thought, it's staying above 0 so it's only wet and out there, not even slushy. The stock Conti's were fine last night and this morning, and it will be back up to 14 by the weekend. Looks like Evan is right to hold off a couple more weeks.
[right][snapback]147000[/snapback][/right]

Yeah same here, I expected the roads to be quite slick in this temperature and with these weird "snow conditions". My Kumho's should do the trick once it warms up again, hopefully!
Maybe this weekend on the SVT with the babyseat. Rims look good so it is not that noticable. Next week or two for the ZX3 that I drive to work.
I'll wait for US thanksgiving weekend, wax it one more time and put on the snows.

That is if I get the f-ing thing running again. :rolleyes:
okay okay, i had snow up here on oct 2....10cms to be exact...and i refuse to bring out my winter tires yet.....(needless to say i dont' have any, so hence the refusal to put them on)