FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Audi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CHECK OUT THE CHROME AUDI.

I'D DRIVE THAT.

[Image: 1chrome.jpg]
[Image: 2chrome.jpg]
repost.... it's an oil shiek's car or something

nice to have money
don't you have to prove its a repost.

cool car, anyways.
FocusGuy7476,Oct 3 2005, 10:23 PM Wrote:don't you have to prove its a repost.

cool car, anyways.
[right][snapback]146373[/snapback][/right]

it was more of a mental repost, I received that email like 5 times already :(
well i never got it, and that's sick, i'd drive it around too!
actually I think Audi made a " concept " for the A8 and it was at the auto show in Toronto and it was all chrome, I can't remember if it was for the A8 or S8 or even maybe the RS8 but I am sure this was before that time I'll dig in my olds pics for it
Pimpin ain't ch3ap :lol:
nass,Oct 4 2005, 12:19 AM Wrote:actually I think Audi made a " concept " for the A8 and it was at the auto show in Toronto and it was all chrome, I can't remember if it was for the A8 or S8 or even maybe the RS8 but I am sure this was before that time I'll dig in my olds pics for it
[right][snapback]146405[/snapback][/right]

it was just polished aluminum, they were showing the new A8's body panels were made of it.
FocusGuy7476,Oct 4 2005, 01:10 AM Wrote:
nass,Oct 4 2005, 12:19 AM Wrote:actually I think Audi made a " concept " for the A8 and it was at the auto show in Toronto and it was all chrome, I can't remember if it was for the A8 or S8 or even maybe the RS8 but I am sure this was before that time I'll dig in my olds pics for it
[right][snapback]146405[/snapback][/right]

it was just polished aluminum, they were showing the new A8's body panels were made of it.
[right][snapback]146415[/snapback][/right]

ahh ok makes sense it was buffed up to the nines from what I remember
theres that quebec M3 that was painted in chrome someone post apic
I don't think that a chrome car is legal.. because it's a distraction to other drivers (day and night). I wouldn't want to be following a car that reflects my headlights back at me, or the sun during the day.

It would also be quite difficult to drive yourself, if you caught a glare off the hood or something.
That's shiny! :lol: I would love to have that!
Chrome! Friggen right i'd drive that too! :D
darkpuppet,Oct 4 2005, 08:12 AM Wrote:I don't think that a chrome car is legal.. because it's a distraction to other drivers (day and night).  I wouldn't want to be following a car that reflects my headlights back at me, or the sun during the day.

It would also be quite difficult to drive yourself, if you caught a glare off the hood or something.
[right][snapback]146457[/snapback][/right]

Exactly, how many people would you blind/cause to have accidents because of that. Reminds me of the all chrome Harley Sportster I seen at HD of TO a few years back.
DD1,Oct 3 2005, 10:06 PM Wrote:theres that quebec M3 that was painted in chrome someone post apic
[right][snapback]146423[/snapback][/right]

[Image: m3ntal.jpg]
[Image: outside511.jpg]
[Image: x6.jpg]

Actually that car belongs to a one Chris Saccoccia. The guy lives in Woodbridge I think, or at least Toronto. There's a long story behind that car. Apparently from what I hear, it's not paint or polished aluminum. It's this chemical that produces a chrome finish when applied to metal. There's only a handful of people that can perform this finish in the world. The car has the M3 GTR widebody kit. The rims in the first pick are one of made rims made by the company known as I-Forged. The engine is supposed to produce somehwere in the 500-600hp range via a supercharger. From what I remember he's dumped about $113,000 into the car and the engine still isn't running.

Here's a LINK to a post he's made on the BMW forums about what has gone one about a company screwing him with his engine. If you have some time its a bit of a long read but you could help by signing his petition against the company that has screwed him out of 30 something thousand for his engine.
He can easily find a buyer for that M3 in Saudi Arabia for sure!!
why do people that set out on such a large project do so with out signing a contract between them and the shop? if they had signed a contract saying the car would be done on this date and list everything done to the car etc.. he would not be in this situation. If I was dropping 30K+ on my car you better believe that I would have a contract with the shop and if they didn't want to do it then bye onto the next shop, shops tend to bite if you show them the money upfront. Also if they don't allow you to visit the car etc daily hourly whatever don't go there, same goes for a garage to fix your car. Don't believe the "insurance" bullshit they feed you.
go in with a lawyer.