FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Oct 2, 2005, In Cold Lake Alberta...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well summer is officially over .....FAWKKKKKK

[Image: 000_2348.jpg]
Slimsride,Oct 3 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote:well summer is officially over .....FAWKKKKKK

[Image: 000_2348.jpg]
[right][snapback]146322[/snapback][/right]

Sucker!!! :P :lol:

Spend your 400.00 tax rebate check and get a shovel.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Too soon for winter.
HOLY CRAP!!!! Im scared!!! I hope that doesn't come to Ottawa....Im going to park the car soonner!
And to think I was out golfing this weekend, all weekend and got a sunburn. SUCKER!!!
31 here in Toronto.

BRRRR.
I guess we now know why it is called "Cold Lake".
we've had snow one year, in EVERY month ....LOL...this place is fawked.
Bwahahaha sucka...
I still laugh.

BWAHAHAHA.

Enjoy.
heat and smog warning today.
and to think i was disapointed when i woke up to look out my window and saw that the tree infront of my house is starting to change colour, i would have had a heart attack if i saw snow.

Well, im off for a round of golf
As much as I hate snow, it's better than smog. Don't forget deep breaths today guys. ;)
lmao..........
i shot a 75 today...
I wish I could shoot a 75, ah well... good job!
ZX3guy2000,Oct 4 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:I wish I could shoot a 75, ah well... good job!
[right][snapback]146677[/snapback][/right]
cough, par 57 cough. :lol:

i lose all my strokes while putting, i hate putting, 7 birdie putts= no birdies,= 2 pars =4 bogeys= 1 double :o :angry:
Good God guys, it's freaking snowing here and your talking about golfing, and sunburns and smog....have pity would ya........
it snowed in thunder bay - 15-20 cm haha last night
nice, park the foci and break out the RWD's!!!!! it snowed at the resort i stayed at in bc this summer on september 9!!!