FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sedan Euro Face Lift Rears
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Mitch,

I was wondering what all would be needed to do the 2002 Euro face lift rear on a sedan, my friend in Hawaii has the same type of focus as I do (yellow street edition) and he did the 2002 facelift look to his sedan. I'm going to be doing the same in the future (next summer) and I wanted to know what I would need other then the typicals of the bumper cover with black rub guards and tail lights and how much the parts I'd need cost.

cheers,

frost.
i never get asked about sedan rears so this is something i will have to inquire about with a couple of people in europe as i know nothing about them.

bug me in a week and see if i have heard anything yet.
cool cool thanks mitch,

Oh btw, when are you getting more euro tail lights in the sedan style, I want to get some soon, I'm getting sick and tired of looking at those american 2 stage'rs.
Frost__2001,Oct 6 2005, 03:36 PM Wrote:I'm getting sick and tired of looking at those american 2 stage'rs.
[right][snapback]147219[/snapback][/right]

DITTO! :angry:
i'm going to be placing an order to europe next week.
pre-paid orders get free shipping or for local pickup, 10% off. if you want to order in that bumper now might be a good time that way i could load it up with other parts to send to you to balance out the costs of shipping the bumper to you....
I'd love too Mitch, but I can't afford the bumper till next year for sure, I have to commit to finishing off the front end of my car first..... I still have to save up for the 2002 head lights I want plus the hood lock........... :unsure: