FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: *devils Grin*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: title_home.jpg]http://www.hob.com/pics/venues/concerts/molsonamp/title_home.jpg

Guess who spent a hour just sitting up ontop of it tonight. Obviously I wasnt there "legally" .. But I didnt have to do very much to get ontop. Maybe not the best thing to be pointing out, but Im on such a high right now.

I played in Ontario Place from 8:30pm - 12am tonight. Its great, Parkour heaven. I did get stopped by a cop though during my warmup inside the ex parking lot. He thought I looked a bit suspicious, but soon left. I always stare at my goal and bring myself into a state of awareness and total body control before I set to accomplish it... I was staring at the molsonamp while talking to him... Heres part of the convo

cop: What are you doing tonight
me: Training
cop: Dont train too hard
me: Tonight shouldnt be that bad, thanks.

;)

This gets added to my list...

-Fort York
-Metro Convention Center
-Casa Loma
-Redpath Sugar
-Malt Plant
-Many Buildings under construction in the city
-Every school I visit ( :lol: )

I love what I can do / Where my training is taking me. My goal is to open my own training facility by 2007. Will see if I can save and stick to this goal.
It's a shame that having a photographer around would make the whole inconspicuous thing a whole lot more difficult, cause some shots of this stuff would be awesome.
yeah really.
Ya .. obviously cant take pictures / video ... lol.

Although it would be rather funny to get stopped by the cops or security and have a full camera crew following me ...

Reality show idea ... ? lol.
haha, that would be awesome.

So how was the view from up there?
It was a really nice night by the lake, visability wasnt 100% but the view of the downtown core was pretty sweet!
Dan, have you been out to 200 towncenter in Scarborough. it's the federal building behind the mall. lots of ledges/drops etc. full time security though, just Commissioners though.
Also, up at Leslie/hwy 7 there is a business complex with a new building going in, ( by ATI and CGI).
Check around back, receiving area and the like, might be something that peeks your interest. and the parking garage levels are super low.
Thanks for the heads up jeremy!