FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anybody Got $40 000?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow..this is sick, this guy has this V8 focus up for sale if anyone has lotsa money and is looking for this type of thing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/321109
american $$

sure doesn't have that sleeper look either like the coupld other v-8 focis have
Way to make a cool project LOOK like s**t.
Raine,Oct 2 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote:Way to make a cool project LOOK like s**t.
[right][snapback]146191[/snapback][/right]

agreed!

i remember when this project was in the works... man did it turn out like s**t!
Those rims are disgusting!
Don't like rims!
looks like a riced out focus,

handles like a mustang... no thanks.
It's sick alright :puke:
If you brought the body back to stock, or put a nicer looking body kit on it and repainted it it wouldnt be too bad. For a show car I guess it's not bad though.. I remember when he had it built, they were trying to showcase some diamond plate company with all the diamond plate and airbrushed diamond plate on the body.
darkpuppet,Oct 3 2005, 12:53 PM Wrote:looks like a riced out focus,

handles like a mustang...  no thanks.
[right][snapback]146227[/snapback][/right]

not to mention that the owner is a complete ASS and has obviously no tastes what so ever.

that car is disgusting and dont even sit right.

UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! :fag: :1gayfight2:
http://www.wtfguy.com

That is the single-most bastardized Focus I've ever seen. It could have been AMAZING, but now it's just Pepto Bismol-fodder.
Didn't dean want 40k for his? :lol:
hmmm......V8 focus or a Sti.....hmmmm

... If i want a rewheel drive car... and i want to spend 40grand... i'd rather wait for ford to come out with some nicer mustangs. like a mach 1 or something like that. and even still... if i wanted a rear wheel focus.. i'ld rather make my own. God knows if ur that into a focus u'd rather spend 3grand and make ur own.. that focus in my opinon.. is junk. but.. eh that's mine.
ANTHONYD,Oct 3 2005, 10:05 PM Wrote:Didn't dean want 40k for his? :lol:
[right][snapback]146368[/snapback][/right]

BAHAHAHHAHAA yeah he did!!!
Sorry, but if I was to spend that kind of money on a Focus I'd just import an RS, or the new ST.